Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Greig
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 15th April 2020
Patrick D
More Photos & Videos
James spent a lot of time with me on the phone, advising me on the most appropriate gym for me and the best way to lay it out. He and Dave were a real pleasure to have in the back garden for the day and they made an excellent, and very tidy job of installing it.

And it looks fantastic!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 4th July 2018
James and David were great on the day of the installation, with very useful suggestion what to put at what height etc and just a pleasure to have around. During the whole process the communication with Laura was great and so was the customer service. We're so pleased with our Olympian and monkey bars, the whole family uses it and it looks very impressive too! Here's to lots of playtime and garden workouts! Keep up the great work!!
Thank you for an amazing set of pull-up bars as a surprise gift husband. That are fantastic and very well used already by husband and kids! James and David were a great team and gave excellent advice on the orientation and set up of the bars on arrival at the site to make sure we got the best out of them. Special thanks to Laura as well for all her support and advice with selecting the product and arranging the installation details. Thanks guys!!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 30th June 2018
From start to finish I cannot fault Xorbars. My initial queries were responded to the same day and also with any questions I had they were also answered the same day. The whole process didn’t take long either. The day of the installation James turned up at the time stated. The work undertaken was to a really high quality and in a very professional manner. Would definitely recommend Xorbars and would use them again.
We followed their account on Instagram for a while, then took the plunge and booked the new play platform installation. From then on communication was excellent, and the process of booking the installation was straightforward. On the day of installation itself, the people installing were professional, organised and cleaned up after themselves. We're incredibly happy as a family with our XorBars installation and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to other people thinking of getting a bar installed in their gardens.
Can thoroughly recommend Xorbars. From the initial prompt email reply, which was very comprehensive, to advice on set up and design, we’ve had an excellent experience using this company. The set up in the garden looks great, and the monkey bars, swing and pull up bars are all very stable for use as the parents and the kids! The installation team were very efficient and friendly - thanks so much for all your help - it’s been a great choice.
Thanks, Mike and family (Surrey).
We are so pleased with our purchase. It was all very easy to organise, installation was very well done and now we have something the whole family can enjoy. Thank you so much.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2018
Great service and Bars look great. Team arrived on time and left garden more tidy than it was before.

Bars are up and look even better than expected.

Would recommend to anyone looking for this product as not only is quality great the team and service is spot is.

From my first enquiry right through to the full installation the service was 5 star. I am absolutely delighted with my Olympian bars and I'd have no hesitation in recommending Xorbars.
Efficient, friendly & professional service. We're really pleased with our new monkey bars & pull up bars! Would definitely recommend Xorbars.
I had a long last dream come true of having a pull up bar in my garden and Xorbars made this possible.
The guys that put it up was fantastic and I’m sorry I only had water to offer them because my boys had finished all the juices . 😏
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 25th April 2018
From the planning process right through to completed installation Xorbars were prompt, knowledgeable and ensured we had the right product for our needs. Its been a real pleasure to deal with them and get such a quality product.

We opted for the Olympian with peg board, human flag and punchbag attachments but are so impressed are going back to extend it further. The whole set up is ideal for 2 very active adults and two young teenage sons offering the flexibility for all of us to train from easy days right up to the toughest of challenges. Can't recommend it enough.
It was a difficult installation, but James did a great job of looking at different alternatives and working out what would work, very pleased with the result. James and team really care about what they are doing. April 2018
A quick, efficient and good quality service made the whole installation process a very positive experience. The actual equipment is surprisingly attractive to look at in the garden, and because of the natural feel, is a perfect fit amongst the trees and lawn! Using the equipment has been fun for all of us as a family as well as keeping us fit! The equipment also feels solid and safe to use. I would highly recommend Xorbars in every way. A big thank you to James and his team!
I love the grip of the bats and the set up perfect size for training
Exceptional service, really good product and it was great to talk with James about how they'd be used before the concrete went in the ground. This means that we haven't had any second thoughts about positioning and bar heights. He even gave my daughter a demo on how they could be used! We've added some olympic rings to them and the girls can't get enough of them. Money well spent! Thank you.
Excellent service and quality, we had an installation during the winter months so we’re limited for time. Installation was quick and arranged around my working hours so I was able to get back and get the bars set to my specification. They’ve been great to use and exactly what I wanted. Thank you XoBars
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th February 2018
I am so happy with my xorbars installation and would love to get additional equipment in the future. James was able to give me advice on where best to place my new bars and was very quick and efficient installing them. They look great!
Not just the product, but the knowledge and friendliness of James also exhibits high level of quality. Its been over 3 months now since we had bars installed, and they look good and offer an healthy alternate to all screen time for kids and us, adults, alike.
The whole family is thrilled with the new Xorbars frame! The process of planning it to fit in our garden space, making sure it suited the kids and grown up requirements, fitting it and paying for it were all made easy by friendly and efficient communication and great customer service. The frame itself is good quality and we can even move the bar heights as the kids grow etc. I can highly recommend buying from Xorbars. Thank you !
Xorbars Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 197 reviews