Xorbars Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xorbars Ltd
Read Xorbars Ltd Reviews

About Xorbars Ltd:

Xorbars are the UK's leading supplier of Garden Fitness Equipment for adults. All equipment can be used for children and teenagers too.

01953499488

Liz
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Nilesh
Absolutely love my bars!

I'm big on Calisthenics and when I came across Xorbars, I had an opportunity to take my game to the next level.

James was great to chat to while he was installing the bars into my garden too!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 14th October 2019 Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 14th October 2019
Great service, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Very happy with my pull up bar.
Really please with product and service. Highly recommend James and his team. Thanks!
Great service, great product. All the family love it.
Hugely impressed with our new Xorbars. Design process was really straight forward and very well supported by the wonderful office staff. Installation was stress free, James is very knowledgeable about the product and it’s use for both adults and children which meant he could guide us through some changes when onsite. Would absolutely recommend this product and company.
Brilliant service from ordering to installation. Our pull up bar looks fantastic and is a hit with our son and his friends. The only downside for our son was having to wait 3 days to use it after it was installed!! I can’t recommend James and the team highly enough! He was brilliant.
Extremely friendly and helpful service. They look great in the garden, the natural colours are great for blending them into the garden unlike many systems. Plenty big enough for us to do everything on them, but do not take over when we look out of the window.

James took lots of time talking me through the most suitable designs for what we wanted. We ended up going for the Warrior with an additional hip-height swing-over bar. We also bought climbing rope and swing to go with it, and separately bought Olympic Rings. We’ve got fitter playing on it and trying to perform different things, gradually getting stronger and more agile. The girls LOVE it and are usually found up the garden swinging upside down, spinning over the bars or hanging from the monkey bars.
Definitely recommend Xorbars to anyone! Anna, Chris and family
I am glad I ordered via Xorbars. The service was brilliant with the installation done to my satisfaction. The bars are of very high quality as well.
Had a pull-up bar and p-bars installed. Communication was great before installation so i knew exactly what to expect on the day. Quality product and incredibly efficient installation, the guy clearly knows exactly what he is doing as any minor issues were installed problem solved. All was finished by early afternoon, and has worked perfectly ever since. Quality product, could not fault anything from start to finish - cheers James!
Great product and service. We got a pull-up bar in our garden, installed by James less than a week after we ordered it, and neatly done on artificial grass. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic product and service! Spent too long researching and deliberating what equipment to buy. A chat with James left me in no doubt what company to use and what to order. The products are designed, built (and installed) by James who actually uses them himself, instead of being a 3rd party retailer. Makes a huge difference, given the multitude of options available. The family and I are delighted. Definitely recommend Xorbars without hesitation!
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2019
I have now had the Warrior package for about two months. James took the time to talk through the set up and orientation. We therefore ended up with the best set up for our needs. I have two active children ages 10 and 8. It is fair to say that they love it and I have added the swing and some gymnastic rings to the set up which get constant use. Any day you will find them out there to the point where I sometimes have to kick them off so I can use the bars for my work out.
The quality of materials used is very high standard and the set up is perfect for our needs.
Couldn't be happier with the end result. Top set up, top communication and a top recommendation for a great product and company.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Perfect. Excellent communication. James's attention to detail was impressive and made brilliant suggestions regarding the location of pullup/dip bar. Couldnt feel more positive about the installation.
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2019 Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 26th June 2019
Really pleased with every part of the process. Extremely friendly team, well organised throughout. Installation was quick, efficient and informative regarding the usage etc. Would thoroughly recommend
Had the monkey bars installed just over a month ago and love them. Would highly recommend.
Bespoke platform arrangement to suit children aged 2, 7 and 40. James provided relevant experience to modify the configuration on day one of the build which greatly improved the end result. Very happy with the install and product.
Xorbars Ltd 4 star review on 17th June 2019
After a little shopping around and a load of back and forth we settled on a Garden Gym design with Xorbars. Through the entire process both Laura in the office and later James on the phone were very patient and listened to our needs and came back with a design that suited Mum, Dad and two young boys. The installation was painless and it was a pleasure to have James at the house for a few days. He loves a chat and a cuppa. The gym has been installed for a month and the kids are crunching the monkey bars and peg board and I must say the entire installation is quite impressive. I cannot recommend Xorbars enough for both service and quality.
Excellent service, product and personalised advice. I couldn't recommend Xorbars highly enough.

The bars look fantastic - unlike all the other industrial looking one I had seen, these blend into the garden. They are also extremely sturdy.
What a fantastic piece of kit! The ninja warrior set is sturdy and versatile, exactly what we wanted. Used for training (although not as much as I should 😬) and by the kids who have spent hours climbing all over it and showing off their new skills. James was very helpful and professional through order to install. Thank you so much.
Great dialogue through the design process. Timely delivery and installation. Family now loving this set up at different points in the day. We have been out enjoying it at 5am and 9pm !

Given us all more impetus to change how we think and live our lives and even more time outside enjoying the fresh air ; )
Xorbars Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2019