Xinix World Reviews

reviews@xinixworld.com

Kemp House,
152 – 160 City Road,
London ,

How would you rate Xinix World?

Mr. Amir Sheikh

Very Good Service.

Can't fault them.
Talal Ahmed

Incredibly great !!!
Dawood Muhammad
Verified Buyer

They are very helpful friendly and customer focused company.
Tajul Islam
Verified Buyer

We are very happy with the support and professionalism of all the experts at Xinixworld. The VoIP service is very effective and value for money. We have been using the services for just less than a year and we are very satisfied. May thanks to Jalal Miah and his team.
Ray Mashuk
Verified Buyer

I have now saved a lot of money using VoIP.

Thanks Xinix
Steve Crowley
Verified Buyer

I am totally satisfied with the product and service provided by the team at Xinix and my account handler Jalal Miah. I can only say that I am delighted that I carried out extensive market research that brought me to the door of Xinix.
I hope that my experience will help you to not have to go down that long road. I have also found their pricing to be competitive in the market place.
Steve Crowley
Chairman
SureAid
Angela Stratford
Verified Buyer

i have been a customer with them for 7 years and would not go anywhere else. service is amazing. not like the bigger companies that keep you on hold for hours, going through the motions, to not get anywhere. they handle the problem from start to finish.
as a business we rely on our telecommunications to carry out all our business activity, i wouldn't trust anyone else with this.
Parul Monnan
Verified Buyer

Easy to use system, great service and excellent value for money.
David Hand
Verified Buyer

I find Xinix to have been very helpful, when first setting up my company phones and when needing there help have always been very professional.
Mudasser Jamil
Verified Buyer

Since dealing with Xinix World I have had an extremely helpful and efficient service, I wish I had found them sooner!
Harry Muskis
Verified Buyer

We have been using Xinix World’s VoIP service now for almost a year, and I must say I am very impressed. With lots of features and free calls we couldn’t have made a better choice. A highly recommended 5 star company.
Ahad Ali
Verified Buyer

Prompt and reliable service. Always to hand when assistance is needed. Highly recommended. Will definitely be using again.
Jonathan Tilley
Verified Buyer

Incredible service, was impressed by the way the team handled my enquiries. Impeccable customer service!
Dan Kirk
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service by all of the team with a huge array of technical expertise to cater for those that are not technically minded right though to the IT experts. If only all companies were this helpful. Dan. Brooks and Kirk Training Ltd.
Nazmul Islam
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service!!!! I certainly recommend Xinix World.
Crystal clear voice quality, with no downtime over the last three years that I have used them. Support is open 24 hours a day and are extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a hosted VoIP solution.
Mr. Shaun Russell
Verified Buyer

I have been directly working with Xinix for over 2 years now and I have to say the service offered both physically and technically is absolutely fantastic. The VoIP lines quality is excellent, and the technical support has been superb. I rate them so well that I have recently set up my own small business and immediately came to Xinix for my phone support. A very well deserved
10/10 for Products.
10/10 for service.
10/10 for support.
Kabir Ahmed
Verified Buyer

Great company with excellent support. Xinix World as made our Life easier with there VoIP solution. As a small company with two wedding photographer working full time on projects we are not always in the office. Our call are diverted to our Mobile without any other extra cost with VoIP Technology which is crucial to our business now.

In the past we have use traditional phone lines with call forwarding which cost us a arm and a leg. Xinix World was able to cut down our bill to 60% which is dramatic saving to us!!
John