Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
We at IC Property have been with Xinix World for over 5 years, their personalised service and prompt response for queries has always won us over. We have recommended Xinix World a few times and continue to do so.
We have ordered 3 handsets for our growing photography company the phone arrived in good time and set up was instantaneous, after sales support team was a pleasure to deal with. overall we are extremely satisfied and would certainly recommend Xinix world.
We ordered 5 Phones for our business, arrived on time and as promised fully configured. Great job, well done!
I have been very happy with the service I recieved from Xinix World, I would recomend Xinix World.
TeePee Estate Agents.
We have been with xinix world for over 6 months now. Their systems are fantastic, reliable, flexible and easy use. Their support staff are fantastic and easy to reach. Their call packages are rightly priced. Overall they are a terrific company to do business with.
We have been using XINIX for nearly 4 years and they have been very supportive and active in helping us always - ADAM and Jalal are very active n they know there job.
I will highly recommend XINIX services to anyone.

Regards
Ali (Imperial Visas)
Zenith Lawyers are based in Blackburn, we have been using Xinix PBX systems for 4 years. Growing from 2 partners to now over 34, Xinix PBX has evolved with our needs and our growth. We run a multiple office operations, transferring calls between sites as well as having the one receptionist managing all our incoming calls. Our Account Managers have regularly travelled from London, a rare service in this industry. Highly recommended.
Our church have been using Xinix for over seven years and we are very satisfied with their services. Their services are excellent, staff very friendly and reliable. They provide very prompt support over the phone or on site. Low bills is just what one will least expect with such excellent services. I'll recommend Xinix any time. Liz Ej
I have been a Xinix World customer for now over 3 years. We have had some BT faults on our lines but their VoIP has performed exceptionally well.
I came across Xinix world a few months ago, I knew very little about them apart from their website, but from my calculations of looking at our current bills etc, I saw that they were definitely one of the cheapest I could find. I liked their line up of products and seemed to know what they were talking about so I gave them a call and discussed our needs with someone called Jalal. He was very down-to-earth and no-nonsense about the whole thing. We picked the best product for our needs and ended up saving ourselves anywhere between £70-100/month. We have 3 ISDN lines and switching over was pretty seamless. We are going to be embarking on an office move soon and to make sure we don't miss any phone calls, Jalal is setting up a VoIP server for us (at no extra charge) and giving us soft-VoIP licences to keep us going for the afternoon while the move is happening. I wish that all companies we deal with could be as helpful as Xinix has been. Top marks :)
I'm a director of a self employed taxi company and have used a few company's In the past for our phone lines however, I can say Xinix has by far been the best! Fantastic company and Excellant service and support provided. Highly recommended.
Our overall experience working with xinix has been great.
They are responsive to our needs, flexible where invoicing has been concerned and generally very helpful with supporting us as a new business.
Also nice to be able to speak to the decision makers when necessary.
Very happy with our business partnership to date..
Great service! very helpful staff quick to respond to queries.
Quality Lines and no call drops.
Very happy with the service.
We as a company are happy that we joined XINIX World.
We are a outbound sales company, our bills were very high with BT, a friend of mine recommended Xinix World, I have now been using them for just over 3 months, bills are halved and we have no complaints.
I am a international photographer and work in different countries throughout the year. My customers are mainly UK based, I have a UK number and when I receive calls abroad my customers know no difference. The service and call quality is brilliant and most importantly my customers get a UK area code when I call them. Customers don’t get charged anymore than their local rate and I get to be seen as though I am in the UK when I am not.
We received the phones all in good time were all ready to use, saved me a lot of money on my phone bill

Xinix helped me start up my business offered me a very good call package and the phones were very simple to use I would recommend Xinix as their customer care was excellent
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 105 reviews