Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Very Impressed with the service so far, support team excellent good service.
Always found the tech support to be efficient and eager to deal with changes on our side (we moved desks numerous times which could have caused issues but it wasn't). The only suggestion I have is having a template for an organisation to build a call path easily. We created one via a table in Word which got a little messy!
Cheers
Harrow Carers
An excellent service from the very beginning.

The sales person i spoke to was very knowledgeable about the product, which makes a big difference when you are in the market to purchase a product that is available from other sellers.

The software engineer who guided me through the setup of the product, dealt with me in a very professional manner without too much tech jargon and made a difficult setup much easier.

I have no problem recommending this company as there service is excellent.
Jalal onederful service & prices, never had such a good company in my life.
good
Good service, everything is on point.
Packed with features, I was quoted £2000 for a phone system, i got it all for £400 from Xinix World. The support staff does a great job and are very patient.
We got 10 Grandstream GXP2130, they came fully configured and on time.  We were previously using another VoIP provider, our bills were £300 a month.  Xinix reduced this to just £150 a month.  Their phone system had all the features we needed.  So far so good, the IT guys were very helpful and attended to all our needs.  Definitely recommend these guys.
i was really apprehensive about using a Voip system in the past with trying various companies and making a lot of inquiries, i called Xinix and found the gentleman i spoke to amazingly refreshing! he explained everything from start to finish and help me set up the whole system to get my business working, the tech guys are also fantastic, couple of teething problems (caused by me) but they were always on hand to help, i would 100% recommend these guys to everybody! and will be a loyal customer for a long time yet!
Cost effective, professional service and great support. Xinix World has saved us £1000's. Would definitely recommend!
Early days as we are still setting up our system. Overall so far service has been good and system seems very flexible. Could have done with more technical knowledge as we had 3 days without any phone service due to the need to change a basic a setting on our IT system. Nobody seemed to know or be able to diagnose the problem until we paid an IT engineer to come in for half a day and make the change which took a few minutes.
Otherwise, the service has been good.
We at IC Property have been with Xinix World for over 5 years, their personalised service and prompt response for queries has always won us over. We have recommended Xinix World a few times and continue to do so.
We have ordered 3 handsets for our growing photography company the phone arrived in good time and set up was instantaneous, after sales support team was a pleasure to deal with. overall we are extremely satisfied and would certainly recommend Xinix world.
We ordered 5 Phones for our business, arrived on time and as promised fully configured. Great job, well done!
I have been very happy with the service I recieved from Xinix World, I would recomend Xinix World.
TeePee Estate Agents.
We have been with xinix world for over 6 months now. Their systems are fantastic, reliable, flexible and easy use. Their support staff are fantastic and easy to reach. Their call packages are rightly priced. Overall they are a terrific company to do business with.
We have been using XINIX for nearly 4 years and they have been very supportive and active in helping us always - ADAM and Jalal are very active n they know there job.
I will highly recommend XINIX services to anyone.

Regards
Ali (Imperial Visas)
Zenith Lawyers are based in Blackburn, we have been using Xinix PBX systems for 4 years. Growing from 2 partners to now over 34, Xinix PBX has evolved with our needs and our growth. We run a multiple office operations, transferring calls between sites as well as having the one receptionist managing all our incoming calls. Our Account Managers have regularly travelled from London, a rare service in this industry. Highly recommended.
Our church have been using Xinix for over seven years and we are very satisfied with their services. Their services are excellent, staff very friendly and reliable. They provide very prompt support over the phone or on site. Low bills is just what one will least expect with such excellent services. I'll recommend Xinix any time.
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 116 reviews