XDP Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend XDP

How would you rate XDP ?

"5 stars reviews about this company?! I just had deal with them. Absolute worst delivery company. Even worst than parcel force..."
"This company are a joke been waiting from the 10th July for a delivery which still has not arrived.then they tell you there is only 1 delivery day to your area you get a different story every time you phone .then they tell you to get a refund if you are not happy .what a way to run a business."
"Collected large parcel at 5pm - delivered next day at 10.00am - excellent - and tracked"
"Unlike other reviews, they did answer the phone and gave me a clear update. They also responded very quickly to emails and gave accurate information. Finally, their tracking gave me precise information, including a 2 hour window."
"Absolutely the worst delivery service I've ever encountered. They tell lies."
"Slow and bad"
"I would give no stars but you cannot on this. God awful company. Said they were delivering Monday, gave a time, no show. Shows everything back in 518 depot which I am told is Bridgend. No answer to numerous calls, no messages or emails returned. I wonder if they have gone bust."
"Tracking stated hourly slot No show No update 24 hours later No email reply No phone answered"
"excellent service. arrived in 2 hours time slot as predicted. Very nice driver and very helpful."
"If I could rate no stars I would useless company avoid avoid avoid - 2 days waiting in and still no collection"
"told it would be delivered between 8am and 10am today. It's now 18.09 and still hasn't been delivered."
Clarice Order To Leek
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service no complaints atall turned up when they said they would and took furniture up a flight of stairs with no problems atall both drivers very polite and even had a laugh with them thankyou very much will use again"
"Absolutely Terrible. As a £70k account customers, we have had to drop them for failing to collect our customers parcels, I know others have the same problem and have diverted services to other carriers. Very disappointing!"
"DO NOT USE!!! Chose delivery day and was given a slot of between 12 and 2, waited and nothing arrived, checked tracking system and item said carded at 11.45. have been home all day!! Called customer services and they said driver took photo of house and left card as tried to deliver. The driver has LIED!! He took a photo of a large thatched house which has the number 60 on, this is not my house or any house in my area! Customer services recognised that he lied but would not arrange for a weekend delivery. I spoke to the depot and was told that driver had finished for the day and item cant be sent today, have to call back at 11 tomorrow to rearrange. Called ALDI to cancel order and get full refund, shocking service by XDP!!!!"
"1 Star makes them sound good!! DO NOT USE XDP. Just us anyone else. Please they are more then useless"
"I would rate it zero if I could. The worst possible courier I have ever come across. Delivered product first time saying they left “delivery card” (they didn’t). Contact them to reschedule time but they “failed to tell driver” and redelivered items when j wasn’t in. They sent the product back to the seller who kindly sent out another product. They then tell me they will deliver on a specific date and time slot. Wait for 2 hours after the time slot and there was still no delivery. Item was never redelivered and I still have no product. I emailed and rang them numerous times to try and get the parcel delivered but they were constantly busy or generally unhelpful over the phone. Honestly the worst possible company. I never give negative reviews but their service was so bad that I felt the need to do this. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE (if you can even call it one)."
"Don’t use their service. They failed to deliver 2 times. Second time they lost the product (over 150 pounds) but claimed that it was still going to be delivered. Their customer service is beyond appalling and there is no sense of teamwork within the company. Do not use if you want a stress free delivery process."
"Had my delivery in their depot for 3 weeks. Lost and found it numerous times and to date have still NOT DELIVERED. Lots of excuses and no help. Only given 1 star as you can give zero, but they are AWFUL! AVOID them at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Read some reviews as I'd never heard of this Company and was fearing the worst. The tracking system is very antiquated as others have stated and it doesn't really give you the information required. I got a text whilst in work saying my delivery would be there between 12.11pm and 2.11pm 3 days after ordering what was supposed to be next day delivery. so I went home at lunch around 12pm and put a sign on the door saying to leave the parcels at the back door. Got home from work and to my shock the parcels were all there so I got off lightly."
"I have been tracking my parcel for many days, every few few days the status say carded. this is a complete lie they haven't tried to deliver once. I'm still waiting around."
XDP is rated 1.55 based on 709 reviews