XDP Reviews

XDP have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

11% of reviewers recommend XDP
05AM
5AM

How would you rate XDP ?

"Avoid this company, poor customer service and all round poor service. Customer service are very unhelpful and try to push the problem onto someone else. They give a time window which they don't keep to and you only find out the delivery slot on the morning of the delivery so not good if you work. I have no idea if I'll ever see my goods, I've been waiting nearly two weeks and if I do receive it, it will probably be damaged as it's been on and off vans numerous times"
"Waited for my delivery with a ETA of 15.05 to 17.04, no show, no delivery. Emailed the company with no reply, reading the other negative reviews is a real concern that a company can be this bad. Tracking very detailed up to the point of proposed delivery slot, as a no show the information hasn’t been updated at all. How can a company be this bad and still be trading, definitely requires a review of its processes and route cause analysts to improve."
"If only there was an option for less than 1 star. Item arrived at the delivery depot 4 days ago, and still no sign of it making the final leg of its apparently epic journey. Not sure what the holdup is, wrong wind direction maybe. No phone number for someone to talk to, and no response on the email address provided. Would not use again if you paid me to"
"Should have had my bed on 4th sep no phone call or email have been chasing spoke to D****A who said label says it’s returned I said why u haven’t even tried to deliver it she claimed she was new and didn’t understand and would get someone to call me that was over 12 hours ago and am still waiting how can they be allowed to get away with such s*** service"
"Still waiting for a further 3 packages (4/4 should have came). I managed to contacted them eventually at Motherwell, told delivery would be yesterday 4/9/18, 1 package came. Driver said he would phone office and let me know what happened, he just drove off. Contacted head office. Told that delivery is on and would be here at latest 1640 today 5th September, 2 days after my chosen delivery day. Still no deliver."
"Terrible service from an incompetent company. Waited in for 3 hours for a delivery that didn’t arrive in the time slot they gave me. They had my number but didn’t bother to call or to update the tracking information. Do not use! I still don’t have the items I ordered"
"Avoid XDP at all costs. They don't answer emails or phone calls. They are unable to deliver. They give a time window which is total rubbish. I have no idea if I'll ever see my goods, I can't get hold of anyone. I daren't leave the house just in case they turn up. Total shambles."
"Failed delivery attempts of a mattress for no reason. Waited in for days without them showing up as promised. No updates. Cannot contact them. Shocking!"
"Driver arrived, opened van, looked for item, asked what I was expecting and said yes I have seen that this morning, looked again but van was very full. He then looked again but not wishing to dig to deep he then picked up his list and said, sorry its not been loaded but I will collect it from the depot and bring it back later. He never came back and this morning we get an email saying he tried to deliver and no one was home so left a card - total lie, poor company stay away."
"Really don't recommend ! Drivers are stupid and can't left parcel in very easy address. Safety places which not exist this is any joke"
"We do a lot a internet shopping and XDP have let us down every single time. The tracking system always shows wrong (IE: out for delivery/delivered/back at depot etc) and nothing ever arrives on time. Live chat can give no information on expected days of delivery's and they don't reply to emails. They are without doubt, the worst courier company."
"Told me my parcel was in a neighbouring shop, it isn't. Or in any other shop along the street. Waited in all day Thursday the driver didn't even ring my bell or put a card through. A week later I am still chasing my parcel. They are if ring my emails and the phone line keeps saying there is no one to take my call and then cuts me off!"
"Disgusting service - wasted a week waiting for a delivery still not received and the phone permanently goes to voicemail and no delivery text or 2 hour delivery time slot or delivery as promised"
"Day 1- estimated between 4.26-6.26, nothing arrived Day 2- phoned the hub 6 times and 5 times they cut me off on the 6th time I was told it would be delivered today between 12.11-2.11, yet again NOTHING! Phoned the hub again and got told it was definitely out for delivery just running late Phoned AGAIN to be told it had been sent to a wrong address with a similar postcode it would be corrected next day , I then went to that address and they received nothing!! Company is a shambles! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"
"If you want your goods to go missing....XDP are the company for you!!! This is my second review as the order was placed a second time! (22/08/2018) UPDATE number ............ (I forget what number, there have been so many problems).......... I'm putting this at the top so people see it! I got my phone bill over the weekend............£33 on phone calls on chasing my items............. In my eyes, XDP should re-imburse me for these costs as it was your error that led to this whole problem. If the depot had done what they were supposed to in the first place, this wouldn't have happened. However, I don't know why I was surprised, but the customer services manager has basically just told me that its not your responsibility and I should contact the supplier as I hold my account with them. How is this their problem? They were not the couriers who failed to deliver. Review number 2!!! (Reposted after I made an error previously and included names, they have now been removed). ZWAYJC121748 So...............where to start........ The first review went something like......delivery didn't happen, xdp were supposed to re-deliver on the Friday, this got ignored and item sent back to sender on the Wednesday, no one told me, waited in for delivery that never came on Friday and so on. Truth is, my goods were sat in the returns department for 10 days before they were actually sent back. Pretty much amounting to theft! Reply from "a customer services rep" (i put that in inverted commas as its unclear if its a real person or if the responses are computer generated), sorry blah blah blah, not the service we expect blah blah blah, your comments taken on board blah blah blah......you get the picture! Its still actually unclear whether the goods have been returned or not. My supplier kindly agreed to remake the goods and send them out via a different supplier. Unfortunately, their warehouse team also seem to have a problem following simple instructions as unfortunately they sent the goods with xdp again :( Ok, so lets see if xdp can get it right this time....... First thing I know about them delivering is the text giving the time estimates of delivery , now given I was adamant xdp were not to be used, I rang them and asked them not to deliver as I was getting the goods elsewhere. (Granted, this isn't xdp's fault, more the fact my sender didn't tell me). I ring my supplier, by this point trying to get any information out of xdp is like getting water out of a stone, it ain't gonna happen! the team manager is in contact with xdp and says they are going to attempt delivery Thursday (9th aug). These were his words - "They have advised they can send tomorrow, please can you confirm the postcode for this address as they have flagged this. This will not stop the attempt as they can look the address up".......... Guess what?! They didn't look the address up! So, confirmed delivery Friday instead............ This brings us to today, Friday 10th Aug....Delivery day.............HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No confirmation of timings.........so I call the customer service number 26 times before I get through. Spoke to a very lovely girl who was able to confirm a delivery time between 14.28pm and 16.28pm........... All good. Again......HAHAHAHAHA!! You can probably guess my goods haven't arrived so I call another 7 times and get to speak to same girl again. She advised maybe traffic was a problem (ok I accept that, it is Friday afternoon after all). But that drivers deliver up to 6.30pm. At this point my items are still showing as out for delivery, all good so far, if a little late. An hour later, I ring again, eventually speaking to a lovely lady in Birmingham. I'm a little anxious at this point that it's getting close to the 6.30 mark. she again confirmed my goods were still out for delivery. but also confirmed that if the driver hadn't delivered by 6.30pm then goods were taken back to the depot. Guess what?! It's now 6.45pm and absolutely zilch has arrived. XDP STOCKBRIDGE...............Where were my goods?!?! Your communication is terrible, you are an absolute disgrace! And please, if you are going to respond, don't give me the same old rubbish....... - we are so sorry you have experienced problems - This is definitely not the level of service we expect to provide - We will contact the relevant team, to ensure this does not happen again - We don't understand why the items were sent back. etc..... UPDATE - The goods finally arrived on Saturday morning, after another chasing email. It was raining and bad traffic was apparently the reason, the driver was very apologetic but the courteous action would have been to contact me to let me know. NEW UPDATE (20/08/2018) - I got my phone bill over the weekend............£33 on phone calls on chasing my items............."
"Damn disgrace of a courier company, avoid! Nearly 4 days late with an "Express 24" service, no apology, no response to emails. Avoid like the plague, hopeless comapany."
"After reading the reviews I am very surprised that I risked using XPD to send my bike, and have to admit I did so with my fingers firmly crossed. I was expecting, at the very least, a delay of some sort with the delivery, however they came up trumps and the bike wad delivered in one piece and within the 48 hours quoted. So for me I am happy with the service I received (was I just lucky?) and would consider using them again. They certainly saved me money."
"I am awaiting a delivery. The website provides no useful information. I have wasted an hour trying to telephone and all I get is a recorded message saying that they will call back, which they have not done. DPD, in contrast, do the following 1. A heads-up by text the day before 2. A follow-up text in the morning, giving a one hour window for delivery, which they always hit. The technology is obviously there to provide this service. My question, therefore, is this. If DPD can do it consistently, why can't XDP?"
"....Follow up. After posting here and contacting the seller, I received some very positive feedback. First I got a call from XDP to apologise for the delay and to arrange a new time slot - a next day delivery slot was offered. I received a text message 7 am to advise my delivery slot would be 8:11am-10:11am. I took delivery at 8:50am and the drivers were good enough to place the items in the house for me as they were heavy. IMO, a good response from XDP. Thank you."
"Been waiting 2 days for delivery,can’t get through to them on phone or email,had email to say delivery was attempted but I was in all day,was told by tracking be delivered today and still no show,don’t understand why companies use this firm there rubbish"
XDP is rated 1.54 based on 748 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!