XDP Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend XDP

Tell us how XDP made you happy

Over a week
"What a shambolic business!!! If I could give '0' stars I would! Received text to say delivery would be made on Friday afternoon. No delivery made and no communication to suggest otherwise. I didn't receive a text the following Monday so took the initiative and checked their tracking system to see if the delivery had been rescheduled - just as well I did as the delivery was indeed scheduled for the Monday. On receipt of the delivery the packaging and more importantly the whole contents were damaged beyond repair (Rigid PVC blinds). It was quite apparent the delivery was going to be damaged as the cylindrical package was open at both ends and heavy scuffing marks to each end suggesting that the contents and the packaging had been dragged along a rough surface. When the courier arrived I explained my frustrations both with the delivery service and with the fact the packaging was open. He explained to me that he had been working for the company for 6 years and it has always been the same with delayed/unattempted deliveries due to the number of agency drivers that are used. He also had no concern for the damaged packaging and potential damage to the goods inside, instead just wanting a signature to acknowledge receipt and telling me to contact the supplier if there was any damage. I have contacted the supplier and requested that the replacement items are not to be shipped via this courier again and also advised that as a business they might also want to reconsider their courier service provider!"
Are you XDP? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback XDP receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Cowboy outfit, We shut at 5.30pm, tracking service shows had been delivered 6.49pm. On another occasion, they lost parcel. I would rather pay a little more for delivery, if suppliers used reliable couriers."
"Absolute joke. Got voice message about when I wanted delivery. Then called back. Took me 1 week, 7 days, before the idiot driver picked up. He said he wouldn't deliver on Saturday because it wasn't paid for. A few days later. He then decided hlthat he will deliver on Saturday but just dumps them outside of the flat. These are huge boxes for a wardrobe. Extremely heavy and then expects me to carry them in? I'm on the ground floor. What they hell?!?! Incompetent driver. Should be sacked!"
"Total DISGRACE! Never expirenced service like it -Wayfair need to stop doing business with them! 1st delivery wrong parcels 2nd delivery arrived outside the agreed delivery time No return of calls - No explanation - No one answering phones"
"First class. service.Arrived when it was supposed too and in good condition."
"I had a delivery and they refused to bring it to my flat, they wanted me to come down and get a large item which I wouldn't be able to carry up 4 flights of stairs, I tried to explain my daughter was asleep the driver was shouting and had his girlfriend with him. They left with my item and when I called the office they were very unhelpful. I never got the item and was left very shaken by the whole experience."
"Check tracking & was told delivery Monday between 9.45 & 11.45 no delivery..Was then told wednsday still no parcel I then call them but they tell me driver can't find my house but they delivered the week before..very poor service & I think drivers need more training as every Tom Tom & Google maps bring u right to my house when postcode is put in.."
"Delivery over 3 hours late. Arrived at 19.42 on a Friday night. . I had to help carry 3 very large heavy boxes in as the driver was unable to do it alone. The boxes were filthy and damaged and marked my clothes and my carpet. Very poor."
"They sent me a email to say my bed would be delivered today it wasn't..bad company to deliver items"
"How can 1 company loose a parcel twice in a week??? The customer service is shocking. As I started to explain why I was frustrated the girl put the phone down on me. So I'm still without my order even after being given 2 delivery days and times that failed. They couldn't run a bath never mind a delivery company!!! Shocking"
"Tracking a joke. Called my supplier who contacted XDP who made up some bull about someone put information in wrong , fair enough can happen but tracking been updated 3 times so by their story it's been input wrong 3 times by 3 different people on 3 different days !! Why do some companies think customers are stupid ? Hiding behind phones knowing there is nothing you can do , be honest , Obviously a bad company as you can't contact them without paying 7p per minute ?"
"Not happy. Sadly there's no -5 star option otherwise these shower would be getting it. I ordered a mattress which was due for delivery nearly two weeks ago. I returned from work last Tuesday to find a sorry we missed you card, no explanation and no prior contact with me to expect delivery at a particular time or date or anything. I contacted the mattress company the following day to see if it was my delivery. Sure enough it was and I got a tracking number from them (there was nothing on the card) which allowed me to email XDP local office to organise redelivery. This was confirmed for today via email and on their tracking service page. I run my own business so I have to bring in a temp to cover me when I'm not there, costing me £120. This I duly did as I was told that an exact delivery time slot wasn't foreseeable. SURPRISE! I didn't get so much as a text message this morning to tell me delivery would be today. My mattress wasn't delivered, either at the time specified on the tracking page 2-4pm, or even at all. No delivery was attempted, no card left, basically my time is of no value to these people. I sent a chaser email at about 4.30pm asking for confirmation of my delivery status. I haven't had an answer. I tried to phone, line permanently engaged. Having read the, frankly, dire reviews from 85% of their customers I'm surprised that they are still in business. Hopefully I can get the item I paid for delivered otherwise I'm going to have to harass the supplier for alternatives as this simply isn't good enough. As a logistics company in 2018, XDP are cowboys. You'd think with the competition out there they'd buck up their ideas a bit. I'm going to have to sue them in Small Claims for the cost of my temp today as I wasted an entire day and they're in breach of contract as they've a) not delivered, or attempted to deliver, within the time slot promised in writing and b) given me no credible reason as to why not. Any potential retailer thinking of using them for logistics, PLEASE DON'T. It will end up being a huge mistake as a bad delivery service ruins whatever positive experience your customer base has with your products. Simply put, XDP isn't professionally run. Until that situation is remedied, no matter how cheap their price point, is it worth alienating your customer base? Certainly, from now on, I will avoid purchasing from any company using them, or insist that a vendor uses a different logistics company."
"Absolutely rubbish logistics company. Poor customer service who do nothing but lie a lot to defend their drivers who also lie about delivery attempts which were never made. This company has lost me thousands of pounds in business and will never ever use them again for anything as well as refuse to use any organisation that use them for their logistics. Don't touch them with a barge pole if you can help it, they cannot to be trusted!! :("
"XPC Scotland, the worst delivery courier I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Never answered my calls, the wouldn’t pick up just kept me on an answer phone message for at least 20 minutes. My furniture was listed on their website as scheduled for delivery, Friday 26th at between 1:31 pm and 3:31pm. When nothing happened by 4pm, I tried 4 times to call them only to be left listening to a recorded message to stay on the line and someone would answer. Nobody ever did. I gave up and called XDP head office in Birmingham who said the drivers work until 7pm and they would call XDP Scotland. They said they tried but said they could not get through either. Of course, the furniture never arrived. Monday morning at 07:34 I got an email from them saying driver tried deliver today but was unable to and he may have left a card, (of course he didn’t). They gave a contact number which I tried many times all I got was recorded message saying “Thanks, Goodbye” Finally got my furniture later that day, no contact from XDP and no apology. Andrew Mullen"
"Worst delivery company ever. AVOID!!! Same as someone else on here. Had half a bed delivered and still waiting for other half?? Who delivers HALF a bed!?? Customer service absolute rubbish!! ZWAWMF011170 Please if choosing any courier. Do not choose this one."
"The worst delivery company I ever had in my life Ordered a bed frame with Amazon. Delivery performed by xdp and split in 2. Second part of the parcel was delayed for no reason for a week without any notification about the current status. When contacted was advised that this part returned to the seller for substitution. Had to call them multiple times, customer support cares more about excuses rather than about sorting the problem. The seller provided the sub in a week. As I already had part one decided to wait until it arrives. The following 2 weeks was a nightmare. Rude and unprofessional customer support arranged the delivery and never come 5 times! Finally, the parcel was left outside the house without any notification on the delivery. The box was found accidentally outside the building at 9 pm 3.5 weeks after initial order. Haven't check if the details are damaged but will definitely do as much as I can to let all their potential customers about how bad are they."
"XDP provided the worst delivery service I recall ever receiving when delivering a parcel from Nottingham to Sheffield. They sent text messages advising that delivery would be within a two hour period later that day on 18 October 2018. No one showed up. The next day they repeated the same thing. No one answers their telephones, they do not return calls and they do not let you know what is happening. Then two days past over the weekend, when XDP apparently does not operate (although no less happened then on the Thursday and Friday so who would could be sure?) and then Monday they responded to an email I’d sent enquiring where my parcel was with a message saying it would be there in a third two hour period which was 21 minutes away. I had to quickly arrange a friend to visit to accept the delivery which, amazingly, did occur. Unfortunately the box was badly damaged and its contents had been destroyed. Yet the XDP deliverymen assured my friend that it was just box damage and the contents were OK and pressured him to sign acceptance for it."
"Delivery No Show!!! SMS to say coming today between 1.30-3.30pm, their tracking details say today. No email/sms update or explanation. Whole day wasted, no idea when item will arrive. First ever order via Weyfair, reading these reviews won’t be using Weyfair again. Shocking delivery service. Weyfair Customer Service are getting an earful tomorrow."
"Near 2 weeks still not got item won’t answer phones and when they do they don’t seem to no what they are doing thinking of arranging for a decent delivery company to pick my item up from them and that way I will get my item as xdp are hopeless"
"I made an next day order, XDP texted to inform me it would be between 11 - 1 and it did not arrive at all..... On text, call or email to apologise or explain. I do not recommend this company"
XDP is rated 1.52 based on 781 reviews