Wycombe Dental Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wycombe Dental Centre

Tell us how Wycombe Dental Centre made you happy
Excellent service as ever
Have never known them to be anything other than excellent and have always had treatment over many years.
Excellent, professional, clean and friendly.
Been with this practice for more years than I care to remember. I have always received excellent dental care and all the staff are friendly, efficient and courteous and as a bonus they have car parking. Highly recommended
Harriet is very gentle, i have an irrational fear of the dentist
Excellent staff in all areas of the practice. High quality standards in the work carried out by the dentists, hygienists and dental nurses.
I have always had good service and very friendly staff
I am confident in the dental treatment I receive both from Harriet, the hygienist and Dr Surkes. The surgery makes every attempt at ensuring the health and safety of patients by providing clear notices both inside and outside the surgery about wearing a mask and using hand gel. The staff on reception are thoughtful and courteous. I have been a patient of Dr Surkes for many years and have always found him to be professional and caring in his approach as well as very skilled if I have ever needed treatment. Thank you to everyone at Wycombe Dental Centre.
From the moment the first appointment was arranged until all procedures were completed, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and friendliness. The treatment itself was conducted with total professionalism and understanding.
I am a very nervous patient and they put me at easy. I would recommend them to everyone
I was pointed in the direction of Wycombe Dental Centre by a colleague when I had a crown come loose back in 2018. Tony Surkes sorted that out for me, but it was the start of an ongoing series of visits, as it appeared that the post crowns I had in place had come to the end of their useful life. After re-fixing them a couple of times, one of the roots cracked. Tony suggested an implant to replace both crowns, and I was keen for a permanent fix. Shortly afterward, the other root gave up as well. Tony and the team were more than helpful, getting the temporary denture I had fitted with a second tooth in 24 hours. December 2020, I visited a practice in London for the detailed 3d scan required for the procedure to go ahead. The second lockdown delayed things a little, but I was able to see Dr. Yusuf Alshafi when that ended. He too was excellent - he explained the whole process in detail, and also recommended that another crowned tooth next to the front two be added to the procedure, as the root was also showing signs of weakness. A precise treatment plan was produced, and I elected to go ahead with it. I returned to see Yusuf at the end of May last year for the longest dental procedure I've ever had! Despite my nervousness, it was also one of the best. Removing the third tooth, and the remaining cracked root, then preparing the sockets with bone grafts before fitting the metal implants took nearly an hour and a half, but was completely painless. Yusuf explained everything throughout, ensured that I had sufficient medication to counter any pain or infection (I had neither), and left me a number on which to contact him if I had any problems whatsoever. There was a check after a while to make sure everything was healing correctly, then it was a matter of waiting until the implants were fixed firmly enough to fit the bridge. Tony handled this side of it, with a complicated set of impressions being taken to ensure that the bridge would match the position of the implants. Once that was done, and a trial jig used to ensure that everything would line up correctly, the bridge arrived. A bit of jiggling about with screws and a torque wrench later, I had a superb smile back! Through the whole procedure, and all of the others I've had with the team at this practice, Tony (and everyone else's) priority has been my well-being and satisfaction with what they have done. The friendly atmosphere and highly-professional attitude of everyone in the practice makes visiting it a very pleasant experience, and I cannot thank them enough for solving the ongoing saga that my crowns became!
I have been receiving specialist gum treatment for the past 3 months with Pritesh Raval and his dental asst Sharon. From start to finish they have made the treatment pleasant, painless very informative and most importantly, effective. My gums have improved enormously, well worth having the treatment. As I am now passed back to the regular dental hygienists, I will miss my visits with them. I have been coming to this practice for years and Pritesh is a great addition to the team.
Caring and empathetic practise with a long established reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding patient care. A great dentist!
High standards as usual. I would recommend the practice to anyone.
I exhausted myself hurrying up the hill to the dentists', (I am 83), but I was encouraged to sit down in the waiting room, and my appointment was put back 10 minutes. I asked the receptionist to get me a taxi home, and she kindly enquired if I had cash with me for the fare. I guess if I did not she would have helped me out from petty cash! The dentist explained everything to me and was friendly and helpful. Very satisfied.
Always friendly always helpful and always professional… I have a new dentist but I knew it wouldn’t be a concern because they only employ the best … reception staff dental nurses hygienist and dentists all excellent
4.5/5 Staff were friendly and accommodating and not at all intimidating. I have avoided dentists for years due to phobia and this is the first practice I feel comfortable going to. I would like to see payment plan options for expensive work, however to improve the accessibility of some treatments as the bill can rack up quickly.
Thank you for looking after my teeth so well. I have a complicated set of teeth with numerous implants and crowns which have to be well looked after.
I have always enjoyed excellent service from Wycombe Dental Centre over the 40+ years that I have been with them Don Dickerson
Always have had excellent dental service from all members of staff over many years
Wycombe Dental Centre is rated 4.92 based on 395 reviews