Wycombe Dental Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wycombe Dental Centre

Tell us how Wycombe Dental Centre made you happy
I have been with Wycombe Dental Centre for many years and cannot speak highly enough for the service I have received on many occasions. In recent years I have suffered with Parkinson's decease and they always make special arrangements when I need treatment to ensure I am comfortable.
I have received a very good service.
I have attended Wycombe Dental Centre for a number of years and always had excellent and friendly treatment. I can recommend this practice to all potential clients.
Thank you to Wycombe Dental Centre I had some treatment done with Dr Sarah Murphy i must say the treatment was outstanding and the staff are very friendly & welcoming ,best practice i have ever been to i would highly recommend. thank you Mr Frank Simmons
I was offered an emergency appointment which was required to refit s crown which had fallen out. As always care was first class!
Wycombe Dental Centre are excellent. I have been going there for many years now and cannot praise my dentist Kailesh Soneji enough. I previously had a very strong fear of seeing a dentist, following bad experiences as a child, but now I have no fear at all. I would highly recommend him and all the other staff there. The hygienists are also extremely good and very gentle.
I cannot recommend Wycombe Dental Centre more highly. I have been a patient of the practice for probably over thirty years and since moving from High Wycombe to Oxford have continued to travel there. I would not go anywhere else. My dentist is Kailesh, his manner is amazing, always puts you at ease and I feel so lucky to have him as my dentist. The whole team, including reception staff and dental assistants, are always friendly and helpful.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else from choice. I have had very bad experiences with dentists in the past, so really am so grateful that I found Kalish to be my dentist. He and the whole team are extremely professional and make me feel confident.
Safe, efficient,friendly.
I had to return several times to have a filling adjusted because the bite was too high. The automated online payment system rejected all of my cards and I had to pass the details over the phone each time. My snore guard had to be replaced as the first one did not fit correctly. The admin staff failed to turn off the answer machine at 8 am and therefore made me late for my appointment When I turned up 40 minutes early, in error, and checked-in the admin staff failed to inform me that my appointment was actually in 40 minutes time until I called again 20 minutes later to ask why there was a delay.
Staff are very help ful and caring..As I am disabled it is very helpful to know that I can use the front door on the pavement level. My late husband was a retired dentist and he was always very inpressed with the treatment we had and the care we received
As always very good treatment always treated well thanks
I have been a patient at this dental practice for some 25 years. All the staff in whatever role are skilled, efficient and pleasant, and I have never had an issue with them or my treatment.
Excellent!
Top service from amazing staff! I was scared of visiting the dentist for over 10 years & everyone at Wycombe Dental has been so welcoming & so good with nervous patients like myself, I recommend them to everyone! 10/10
Thank you for your caring approach and highly skilled, professional treatment
Always professional and always feel looked after.
Reception staff always extremely polite and helpful. Appointment times run virtually to time. I have being seeing Sarah for more years than I can remember and have 100% confidence in her (as well as always enjoying seeing her). The hygienist does a great job and is friendly and pleasant. A very well run efficient practice.
Absolutely the best in every way. Very friendly staff on the check in process and Dr K Soneji keeps me in check and makes me keep calm. Brilliant. Thank you so much.
Always helpful and polite. Excellent service all round from receptionists, hygienists, and dentists.
Wycombe Dental Centre is rated 4.93 based on 216 reviews