Wycombe Dental Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wycombe Dental Centre

Tell us how Wycombe Dental Centre made you happy
I had an immediate issue with a broken tooth, and enquired as to registering with the practice. Was able to do so within 1 hour of my call and was seen by a great dentist who managed to create a composite filling within a short space of time. Highly recommended!
Excellent service and friendly staff. Always to time
As usual all went smoothly and professionally. Covid precautions excellent. Friendly atmosphere as always, from reception through Kalesh and then Harriet. Great follow up too, to set up my next appointments with a friendly phone call.
My first visit, as my dentist has recently moved to this dental surgery. Friendly professional & super COVID safe. Delightful
Very good practise
Always a first class service from all the staff with a very nervous patient.
A warm and friendly welcome on my first visit,good patient care.
Excellent service as ever from Wycombe Dental Centre.
I have been with Sarah for 30 years and she has always been excellent! I had a root canal done with her specialist Gan and he was wonderful too! Thank you x
Wycombe Dental Centre. Simply the best dentist I have ever had to use. Dr. Surkes and his staff always go the extra mile and smile to make any visit comfortable as possible.
Lovely friendly staff
Great service, friendly and helpful reception staff, dentists are attentive and caring, however quite pricey compared to other dentists in the area!
I was happy with the service I had from the hygienist and I felt calm through the appointment. I have booked in for my check-up with the centre as I normally go NHS but feel I definately need to visit the dentist following delays from the pandemic and the surgery were able to book me in an appointment.
Write a 'short' review... What can I say about Dr Surkes that has not been said probably hundreds of times? The work that he has done on my front 4 teeth is not something that you would notice straight away - they do not look ZING and WOW (I don't look like Rylan gladly), they just look like I have very good teeth. Like I have always had very good teeth (Far from the truth). But this is the point, Tony and his team have turned what looked like cracked, filled and repaired teeth into perfectly matched gnashers that do not look out of place on any 50 year old man. Thank you Tony, thank you team. For (finally) giving me the smile that I should have had 18 years ago when I first walked through your doors.
Quick, kind and safe.
A great dental practice from booking an appointment to seeing the dentist. Questions answered and treatment amazing Thankyou
Great service by Wycombe dental as always .From reception staff to the dentist everyone is very pleasant
Short wait and good service!
my lovely daughter works here
Wonderfully accommodating in my hour of need. When others sadly let me down Wycombe Dental Centre came to my rescue…..and quickly. From receptionists to dentists and dental nurses all professional, friendly and a delight to deal with. Top marks all round.
Wycombe Dental Centre is rated 4.91 based on 301 reviews