Wycombe Dental Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wycombe Dental Centre

Tell us how Wycombe Dental Centre made you happy
The service at this dental centre is outstanding. They took me on over a bank holiday weekend as I was let down by my current dental practice. Every single member of staff went out of their way to help me and go the extra mile. I can’t thank them enough for how much they helped me from my first telephone call with Sharon to the care and professionalism of Tony the dentist. I wouldn’t go and see anyone else for my dental care after the amazing experience I have had.
Fast and efficient service. Got me in the morning I called. The dentist and her assistant very nice had a laugh with them (legends) 😀
Fantastic service from Wycombe Dental would highly recommend. All of the staff are friendly and Dr Surkes is calm and very knowledgable. My hygienist experience was also excellent and I was very happy with the results.
Excellent staff
Good, friendly, reliable service.
Very impressed with the distancing and safety procedures. As always a friendly and caring team
An excellent service by dentist and hygienist.
Friendly staff. Very knowledgeable dentists. Makes going to the dentist a pleasurable experience!
Tony is brilliant!
Very professional patient care, communication. I felt very supported all through the process of my treatment. The team is approachable and responsive.
Always fantastic service, from the minute you step through the door. Really can not recommend highly enough.
Wycombe Dental Centre have provided my wife and I with excellent dental care for a number of years. They are extremely professional and efficient and have had excellent Covid protection measures in place over the last year.
Everyone is friendly and professional.
I have always had a phobia of dentists but everyone at Wycombe Dental Centre make me feel calm and reassured. Would highly recommend this practise for anyone.
Excellent service as always.
Staff are friendly and professional and provide a thorough and efficient service. Thank you!
Friendly and very patient people. Speaking as a life long dental coward they know how to deal with me, and never make me feel as if I am a problem.
Been a long standing patient with Wycombe Dental Centre and always pleased and happy with the service provided. Thank you!
Every one always very friendly and helpful
Excellent as usual