Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited

About Wych Bearings Limited: Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy

"Top Quality Service"
"Great service from start to end. Always high quality components and speedy delivery. I would highly recommend."
"I bought belts for my rotavator .good belts at a sensible price. Quick delivery."
"Easy to locate specific bearings (in my case - miniature for fishing reel) on website and easy to order. Prompt delivery. Good service. Not something I buy often - but I will definitely return if (more likely when) I need more."
"Excellent service as usual from these guys/girls. Great easy to use website making bearing selection easy. Despatch and delivery very prompt. No reason to look elseware."
"Good quality product fast shipping"
"Emailed for advice and received a very prompt answer with all the information I required ordered the parts and received them promptly, they are now fitted and are doing exactly what I needed to so very pleased with the service and part."
"100% service"
"great prices.. great stock.. excellent customer service. so much cheaper than bicycle suppliers.. by about half"
"I've used Wych for a few years now and they have always been very helpful with advice and ideas to supply chain, bearings, seals etc. for my strange old cars, even when my requests are small and often obscure. Top guys with a genuine interest in what they do."
"Answered the phone promptly which is always good..staff extremely helpful and got my order out on time will definitely use again."
"Great product at a good price. Very speedy delivery. These are now my 'go to' people!"
"Ordered and delivered’next day fantastic service."
"Excellent selection and great service. I received my order the following day which was superb"
"Excellent service thanks."
"First class service."
"Great service, quick delivery, parts always as ordered"
"Brilliant. Just what I wanted, and at an excellent price. Excellent customer service as well."
"Great products and fantastic service"
"easy to deal with . knowledgeable staff"
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.92 based on 2,338 reviews