www.south-african-hotels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend www.south-african-hotels.com

res@south-african-hotels.com

4 Rhodes Drive Constantia 7806 Cape Town South Africa

How would you rate www.south-african-hotels.com?

1205 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.south-african-hotels.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The service that I got from you was excellent,i would definitely be consulting with you next time I'm looking for accommodation.Thank you."
"The service was very quick and efficient. Thank you"
Zamile Mafuna
Verified Buyer
"I was struggle to booking due to credit card issues as i dont have credit card. South african hotels assisted me and i am happy that i booked without credit card. your service is best."
Damian Redfearn
Verified Buyer
"Very attractive pricing as well as good communication. Thanks, Damian"
"Efficient booking and great customer service."
Sonia Chlup
Verified Buyer
"I found your website quite easy to navigate and when I requested a quote the reply was prompt, helpful and friendly. What a wonderful combination. I will highly recommend this sight/service to all my friends. Fantastic service. Looking forward to my break next week."
"Good service and good prices"
Suyog Mahindroo
Verified Buyer
"The reservation process was very well handled by Linda. The hotel and the facilities by the Cabanas was provided to us in a professional manner and our stay was most enjoyable, thank you."
Jacques Vervoort
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service excellent prices. Booked many lodges through this organisation, never disappointed."
"Terrible butter chicken - expensive tough and not tasty... service shocking... breakfast very average....bath water...brown and dirty....no shower gel....hygiene can also be improved...more than 1 guest had a complaint....very disappointing compare to last visit in 2017.....busy losing it stars! More a 2 star than a 5 star! Won't be back soon! Stunning view... so much to offer...but very messed up..SAD!! TELEPHONE ALSO NOT WORKING...HAD TO MAKE CALLS FORM OUR CELLPHONE ...4 STAR ...NO!"
"OUBAAI HOTEL Terrible butter chicken - expensive tough and not tasty... service shocking... breakfast very average....bath water...brown and dirty....no shower gel....hygiene can also be improved...more than 1 guest had a complaint....very disappointing compare to last visit in 2017.....busy losing it stars! More a 2 star than a 5 star! Won't be back soon! Stunning view... so much to offer...but very messed up..SAD!! TELEPHONE ALSO NOT WORKING...HAD TO MAKE CALLS FORM OUR CELLPHONE ...4 STAR ...NO"
Natasha Moodley
Verified Buyer
"The entire booking process was exceptional. we g on holiday this Friday and cannot wait, we will definitely use this site again."
"The staff were very helpful and notifications / confirmations were received promptly."
"Friendly and efficient service"
Chantel Naidoo
Verified Buyer
"Good day Thank you for your pleasant service and kind assistance in arranging my accommodation. Very Grateful Client Chantel"
Saskia Reijerkerk & Paul Van Tilburg
Verified Buyer
"Quick response, very friendly and good rates"
Carolynn & Bruce Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the easy payment system. It was good to pay a deposit and the remainder later."
"fast responses and with care"
Siobhan Hanna
Verified Buyer
"We were looking for a safari holiday at peak time (Easter), only 5 weeks before we travelled to South Africa from the UK. There were 5 of us and we had a limited budget. Sounds impossible? Not at all! Justine found us the perfect safari and we are delighted."
"Had a booking for the hotel that we wanted. Was told that they were full yet you guys had an available room."
www.south-african-hotels.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,203 reviews