www.south-african-hotels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend www.south-african-hotels.com

res@south-african-hotels.com

4 Rhodes Drive Constantia 7806 Cape Town South Africa

How would you rate www.south-african-hotels.com ?

Scherrie Knight
Verified Buyer
"Since I am in the US and communicating by email it was relatively easier than I thought. My needs were addressed in a quick response time."
"quick reaction and everything is quickly followed up."
Jan Forrester
Verified Buyer
"I was able to tell www.south-african-hotels my requirements/dates etc and within minutes a number of available options with prices etc had been emailed to me (here in Australia)."
"I didn't even realize I was using an agency. The follow-up was excellent telling me when I had to pay the deposit for the booking and then again when I had to pay the final amount."
Bennie Van Eeden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service! Thank you!"
Lara Mantovani Pellegri
Verified Buyer
"professional and efficient service"
Jane Naughton
Verified Buyer
"Communication was excellent, quick and informative. All details covered and nothing was a problem. My consultant also knew the area where I am staying and sent me detailed fact sheets to help me as this is the first time I am travelling to Africa and I am travelling alone. Very happy and they are very professional. Thanks again!"
Phyllis Allen
Verified Buyer
"My trip to Impodimo Game Lodge which included ground transfers were handled very well through South African Hotels. At times I thought the communication could have been better but if you only ask one question per email it works out better."
Harvey Gengan
Verified Buyer
"The communication via email was fantastic. good responses and feedback on time."
Mona Maduna
Verified Buyer
"The service and feedback was excellent"
Alan Azizollahoff
Verified Buyer
"They did what they offered at a reasonable price"
Paul Harris
Verified Buyer
"Ryan and his team provided us with prompt and professional assistance while planning a 3 week overland South African journey. They were far easier to deal with than dealing directly with some properties and made light work of any query we had. Would not hesitate to recommend or use them in the future. Well done SAH. Paul from Australia"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient, of good advice!"
Toni Hansen
Verified Buyer
"All questions answered promptly, even though there is a 12 hour time difference. I appreciate patience with changes and assistance with transportation."
"The service that I got from you was excellent,i would definitely be consulting with you next time I'm looking for accommodation.Thank you."
"The service was very quick and efficient. Thank you"
Zamile Mafuna
Verified Buyer
"I was struggle to booking due to credit card issues as i dont have credit card. South african hotels assisted me and i am happy that i booked without credit card. your service is best."
Damian Redfearn
Verified Buyer
"Very attractive pricing as well as good communication. Thanks, Damian"
"Efficient booking and great customer service."
Sonia Chlup
Verified Buyer
"I found your website quite easy to navigate and when I requested a quote the reply was prompt, helpful and friendly. What a wonderful combination. I will highly recommend this sight/service to all my friends. Fantastic service. Looking forward to my break next week."
www.south-african-hotels.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,217 reviews