www.south-african-hotels.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend www.south-african-hotels.com

res@south-african-hotels.com

4 Rhodes Drive Constantia 7806 Cape Town South Africa

How would you rate www.south-african-hotels.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1176 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Yvonne Rutschmann

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.south-african-hotels.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Yvonne Rutschmann
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your support in our booking. Your service helped us a lot. With kind regards Erich and Yvonne Rutschmann"
Mpho Mabatla
"Exceptional service everytime..."
"Very professional and excellent service"
Patricia Aucello
Verified Buyer
"We booked a hotel in Cape Town and I found the service to be fantastic. I received an email immediately after my inquiry and was given all the information I needed. The price was super competitive and customer service wonderful."
Keith Edminson
Verified Buyer
"They got me a reservation I wanted that was showing as fully booked on the lodges website"
"Because I ask you guys to give me the invoice but you didn't,And theres a guy talks the way he like with us so thanks for your service."
Mark John Bendeich & Miaodan Wang
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and helpful."
"Very simple process for booking hotels. I live in the U.S.A. and was told about your organization by a person in South Africa. It would be nice if you could be come more of a known entity in the U.S."
Rhona Kirthpaul
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Steffi and Justine. Great specials."
Ralph Dinkel
Verified Buyer
"- Fast response - possibility to change booking without any problems"
Paul Brunton
Verified Buyer
"Although you are not as well known as some other booking agents, you have always provided a professional service, and I have found some great prices on accommodation. Keep up the good work"
"Awesome and Exceptional service. It was a swift and effortless transaction. I am planning my next holiday with them again, finders keepers..."
Barry & Pam Carruthers
Verified Buyer
"Respond readily, convenient reminders and courteous corespondence Very professional approach"
Shylet Tasanangurwa
Verified Buyer
"Hospitality was good , excellent"
Steven Mullinnix
Verified Buyer
"Quick to respond and easy to make payments."
"This is the most unprofessional company ever! I was planning my holidays to S.A from Europe from june ( now is Dec) and I choose unfirtunately this company. They denand from me all the ammount in advance and this was absolutely logical so i paid! So i get the confirmation email ( i can provide photos if you want) that everything is paid and ready for my stay in Kruger park Letaba camp. As i traveled more than 18 hours from my country and arrived at Letaba they request 125 euros more to use my accommodation! Something that this company didnt refer to me nowhere in our conversation! * I also call them before my flight and ask them if i need anything more to do and they said to me that everything is ok! When Letaba rewuest from me the 125 euros i called this "company" and they told me that i should know this extra fee!! And i asked them throw all the conversation we had why you didnt mentioned anything to me and they answered to me " Sorry sir if we were a rental car we should also inform you also for the tolls? This is how professional is this company!!!! Dont trust them at all!!!! Is the worst company you could choose!!!! Stay away!"
"Wow excellent service. Best hotel in SA my opinion. Thank you"
"It helped us find nice lodges for our first safari visit."
"Helpfull, quick & complete"
Roelof Strauss
Verified Buyer
"When I arrived at my Hotel they haven't received the payment I made 4 days earlier to you and I had to pay an additional fee"
www.south-african-hotels.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,174 reviews