www.south-african-hotels.com Reviews

02AM
2AM

res@south-african-hotels.com

4 Rhodes Drive Constantia 7806 Cape Town South Africa

Tell us how www.south-african-hotels.com made you happy

"My wife and I booked Elephant House hotel in Addo, but had to cancel due to a cancer diagnosis preventing us from travelling. The Elephant House refused to refund us in full, blaming booking.com. But booking.com has refunded us in full for other properties, so clearly they are lying. Don't book Elephant House Hotel. They don't tell the truth and are not compassionate people. Avoid!"
Are you www.south-african-hotels.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Since I am in the US and communicating by email it was relatively easier than I thought. My needs were addressed in a quick response time."
"quick reaction and everything is quickly followed up."
"I was able to tell www.south-african-hotels my requirements/dates etc and within minutes a number of available options with prices etc had been emailed to me (here in Australia)."
"I didn't even realize I was using an agency. The follow-up was excellent telling me when I had to pay the deposit for the booking and then again when I had to pay the final amount."
"Excellent service! Thank you!"
"professional and efficient service"
"Communication was excellent, quick and informative. All details covered and nothing was a problem. My consultant also knew the area where I am staying and sent me detailed fact sheets to help me as this is the first time I am travelling to Africa and I am travelling alone. Very happy and they are very professional. Thanks again!"
"My trip to Impodimo Game Lodge which included ground transfers were handled very well through South African Hotels. At times I thought the communication could have been better but if you only ask one question per email it works out better."
"The communication via email was fantastic. good responses and feedback on time."
"The service and feedback was excellent"
"They did what they offered at a reasonable price"
"Ryan and his team provided us with prompt and professional assistance while planning a 3 week overland South African journey. They were far easier to deal with than dealing directly with some properties and made light work of any query we had. Would not hesitate to recommend or use them in the future. Well done SAH. Paul from Australia"
"Quick, efficient, of good advice!"
"All questions answered promptly, even though there is a 12 hour time difference. I appreciate patience with changes and assistance with transportation."
"The service that I got from you was excellent,i would definitely be consulting with you next time I'm looking for accommodation.Thank you."
"The service was very quick and efficient. Thank you"
"I was struggle to booking due to credit card issues as i dont have credit card. South african hotels assisted me and i am happy that i booked without credit card. your service is best."
"Very attractive pricing as well as good communication. Thanks, Damian"
"Efficient booking and great customer service."
www.south-african-hotels.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,218 reviews