PaySay Reviews

Read PaySay Reviews

+44(0) 207 193 7536

help@paysay.co

Wenta Business Centre

Tell us how PaySay made you happy
Scam and Fraud only i did 2 transactions i sent 2 transfers of 202 Euros total 404 Euros but got charged 404 GBP ok Now they told me they cancelled the transaction and they refunded money but Never refunded any money 1 months has been passed Transaction number PS385228675R-1 and Transaction number PS794528676R-1 I have bank statement proof that money has not been refunded to me whenever i try to contact live chat they respond very low to me when they respond they always to contact my own bank and my bank this is a Cash Advance transaction cannot be refunded All other reviews are fake and posted by staff itself please go to any other money transfer company and send from there i will update you if they resolve my issue
I have tried more than 10 money receiving services and PaySay is best among them. The reasons are 1. Their exchange rates are tremendous. 2. They have very good and polite customer support. 3. It is very fast. 4. It is very secure. 10 out of 5 stars.
Assalam o alaikum It's very good service, I have used it a lot of time.
Its a good start for freelancer but Service is very slow. U need to wait 4-5 days for getting your payment.
Very bad service lost alot of time stay away from this site
Excellent rate and quite good service
Excellent Service.
The adviser was very helpful..he give excellent customer service..he solved my issue thank you for that
Excellent service , easy to use
Simple and efficient to use and send money across. :-)
Took my money without my consent,never have even single transaction in six months
Always use paysay, love the name.
The best currency exchange company in UK.They have very friendly staff who is always there to help.The online service is very easy to use.They offer the best currency rates in UK.
efficient and quick service each time
very good Services
Excellent rates and very easy use website
Good service.. will use again
PaySay is rated 4.24 based on 17 reviews