www.BuggyBaby.co.uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend www.BuggyBaby.co.uk

How would you rate www.BuggyBaby.co.uk?

Mark Roberts
"Well priced. Delivered promptly."
Banu Talay Gonul
"VEry nice product and free and fast delivery!"
"Buggybaby are quick and happy to take your money, but very very bad at taking charge when warranty repairs/returns are needed. Communications from buggybaby are laughable. They do not advertise their phone number, and return emails on average at a rate of less than one per day. The month we had trying to sort out our pram through them was so stressful and caused so much anxiety that in the end we had to get it sorted direct with Britax. Buggybaby then had the affront to take umbridge with the fact that I am leaving appropriate feedback advising people of this. There is a complete lack of any professionalism or them taking charge of issues that THEIR customers have encountered. 1 - Arrange warranty repair of a faulty pram and arrange to have it collected. Issue appeared that they INSIST on having it boxed securely, where after a year who has a box big enough? No leeway on this, will not accept bubblewrapped. 2 - BLATANT LIES - Will not arrange a loan pram and advise that Britax INSIST on us arranging a loan through them (Britax) even though Britax flatly told me that this is not true, and it should always be done through the supplier in this case BuggyBaby. 3 - No meaningful communications from BuggyBaby despite many requests for them to provide me with a phone number so I can be in touch. Less than 1 email per day on average from them, with minimal information on said email. 4 - Absolutely no update from them without being chased and chased for days via email (the only contact method they give) 5 - Single email saying "pram cannot be fixed, heres a refund" - no discussion of options! This caused us to go back to Britax and ask them what was going on, and for Britax to advise that an alternative should have been offered and that they could send a replacement to BuggyBaby pending repayment. This would have been acceptable but then we had to wait a further 5 days for refund to get into account before it could be repaid. 6 - again no contact from them with any meaningful information, rather than a request for a paypal payment. 7 - after much to-ing and fro-ing, finally had Britax advise we could keep the loan chair they provided us with if we paid them direct. I am so disgusted with BuggyBaby and their practices, and I am absolutely astounded that this joke of a company is still in business if this is how they treat their customers. I will NEVER do business with them again, and I urge others who read this review to go elsewhere too, else something happen that means they need help with an item when in warranty."
Ali Storer
"Great prices and really prompt delivery. We bought our buggy and car seat here and I was so impressed with their service, cannot fault!"
"Very good service, loved the little chocolates in the box"
www.BuggyBaby.co.uk is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews