www.BuggyBaby.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend www.BuggyBaby.co.uk

Tell us how www.BuggyBaby.co.uk made you happy

"Found the pushchair I wanted easily and at a competitive price, free delivery and it arrived in the given time frame."
"Very helpful and efficient customer service. My carrycot arrived on time and was well packaged. Nice website too!"
"Great price, great website, great product, great delivery. Recommended."
"I had a fault with my pushchair after some use and the customer service team sorted it very efficiently. They asked me to fill in one form and asked for some photos of the issue. Within 2 days I had a replacement part sent to my house and the pushchair is as good as new. Really impressed with the customer service team. I can't thank them enough."
"Nothing negative to say. An easy experience with appropriate communication throughout."
"No problems. One of the cheapest I could find but with free delivery. Emails kept me up to date all the way through the process. Nothing negative to say. Smooth process from start to finish. Thanks."
"5 stars for customer service. 5 stars for delivery and 5 stars for a great product at the best price."
"I had an issue with my order on arrival but the helpful customer service team asked for some details, which I provided, and they solved the problem within 24 hours. VERY happy and would definitely recommend Buggy Baby"
"Can't fault customer service, ordering process or delivery. Everything went smoothly and as expected."
"Quick and easy checkout process. Delivered fast and packaged well. Great customer service throughout. Thank you Buggy Baby"
"My parcel was well packaged and received within 48 hours. No issues at all - thank you."
"Order arrived the very next day. No issues at all. Great communication, great customer service. Will be using again."
"Ordering, delivery and product were all as expected. Helpful, great communication and very competitive price. Highly recommended."
"Easy to use and great communication throughout. I had an issue with my pushchair after a couple of months which was promptly dealt with and resolved. Couldn't have asked for more."
"Easy to order online and it had free delivery. Email updates with tracking information so I knew when my order was arriving. Very fast delivery and I would definitely use again"
"The website is very easy to use. Delivery was fast and on time. The whole process was quick and easy. No issues"
"Delivery was free and my pushchair arrived the very next day. Price was most competitive I could find. Would definitely use again."
"Paid for a pushchair to be delivered last Thursday and still waiting. Paid the extra delivery. Said it was deliveeed in the shed which was a lie because the shed is locked! Rang Monday to some answering service for buggy baby to be told someone would ring back very urgently, rang again Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to be told that they do t have a number for buggy baby only a email address. How on eart are you meant to get in contact with them other than email which they don’t reply too. DO NOT BUY FROM BUGGY BABY! Rogue firm!"
"Everything! Worst company ever would not recommend to anyone"
"Well priced. Delivered promptly."
www.BuggyBaby.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 24 reviews