Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Excellent service. My product was delivered quickly and packaged well.
Your Crafts provide a quick and reliable service, I have purchased a lot of different products from them for soap and candle making and every product I have received has been very affordable and of an outstanding quality. I have tried other suppliers but none of them have provided the same quality and I have regretted not purchasing from Your Crafts instead. I will be getting all my supplies from Your Crafts from now on!
Great service, fast and efficient with great quality wax.
Delivery was so quick... The best service I've had online so far! Product (little tins) are just incredible and such good sellers... ThanQ so much folks and stay safe :)
Really great products
Lovely items, always buy from here no problems
All perfect, great items, great delivery time, will use again
I had never ordered from Your Crafts before recently, and I was so amazed at how great this company is! All my orders have arrived, and they have all been packaged with care, and attention to detail. Your Crafts is now one of my go-to websites for candle and soap making. Thank you Your Crafts! I will be shopping again with you very soon.
Quick delivery and great customer service, no problems at all. Will be using them again
Excellent service, very quick! I love my products, thank you.
Just what I wanted and arrived well packaged...
Have now placed multiple orders for the rose gold tins in a few sizes as they are so popular. Delivery is always prompt and even the stock marked as seconds is barely noticeable, perfect for a small candle business
Always very happy with the service and products from Your Craft
Great products and service would recommend.
Many thanks
Really pleased with my order and fast delivery thank you *****
Perfect items and also great packaging with no damaged items.
First time purchase.... Excellent products.. fantastic service...
Seamless rose gold tins - really lovely tins, candles look superb in them.
Excellent service and quick responses. Delivery was fast and on time. Products are exceptional and high quality, perfect for making candles.
Thank you for a great product.
Delivery was prompt and parcel really well packaged!
Your Crafts is rated 4.95 based on 314 reviews