Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Great products and fast delivery would highly recommend
lovey people and so kind
Great candle making kit for beginners. Good value for money
Very good products
Amazing products and prizes .
Will use you from now on .
Thankyou
Great item and well packaged many thanks will definitely order from again
Recommend! Great products and never had a problem! Only downside - YourCRAFTS is sometimes a bit too popular and things are out of stock! :)
Excellent price, product and the speediest delivery (I ordered a few things from different suppliers and your crafts arrived first)
Very good quality of products
Brilliant service, excellent quality and fast delivery. Would highly recommend
Loved the plastic free packaging for the glass candle containers I purchased!! And very happy with the containers themselves.
Great and fast service. Will definitely recommend and be reordering.
Absolutely amazing quality, love all the products I have purchased. Would definitely recommend!!
Really good products and quick delivery
Received very quickly and value for money.
I ordered the candle kit, it was my first time making candles and was great it gave me everything I needed to start out with and the instructions were super clear.
Beautiful products and simple instructions in the kits :)
Really love that this is a small family run business - the personal emails are lovely especially as a new customer. The welcome and customer service made me re purchase again through Your Crafts. The products I purchased have been absolutely fine and easy to use. Thank you!
Great smells of fragrance oils. Would definitely recommend
Brilliant! Fast delivery and brilliant products... Thank you so much :)
Your Crafts is rated 4.91 based on 683 reviews