Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Great items, really high quality. Super fast delivery. One very happy customer.
Great quality products and fantastic prices. Loved them. Arrived on time and well packed when delivered. Thank you
Easy to use website and my items arrived on time with no issues. I like that I've received subsequent emails from Your Crafts which show my business is appreciated... really nice touch!
Great product, great, fast delivery
Excellent service as always
Fast delivery
Never let's me down
Will definitely use again
Delighted with purchase prompt delivery would use again.
Fantastic products at a very fair price. Despatch and delivery was extremely efficient. I’ll be returning to browse YourCrafts again.
Just what I ordered
Great prices, great customer service & quick delivery - excellent, thank you! :)
Excellent service with fast delivery. Very pleased with the product. Thank you very much.
Great prices. Easy to use website. Fast delivery!
Brilliant company! The products are great and the prices are decent. The website is so easy to navigate and the delivery is amazing! I will be sticking with this company as our supplier as I cannot fault them! I 100% Recommend! X
I ordered some fragrences for my candles, they were delivered within 2 days and they smell absolutely amazing.
Very good quality and good value for money!
I’m always extremely happy with my delivery from your crafts. Everything is of high quality
Absolutely fabulous service and quick delivery as always
Good service and products
Super quick delivery and kept me up to date at all times. Fab service. Already got my list growing for what I am ordering next
Excellent service. My product was delivered quickly and packaged well.
Your Crafts provide a quick and reliable service, I have purchased a lot of different products from them for soap and candle making and every product I have received has been very affordable and of an outstanding quality. I have tried other suppliers but none of them have provided the same quality and I have regretted not purchasing from Your Crafts instead. I will be getting all my supplies from Your Crafts from now on!
Your Crafts is rated 4.95 based on 332 reviews