Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Very reasonable prices and all products I have purchased from there are very good
Fast delivery and great fragrances for testing
Easy website to order, quick delivery, amazing customer service from calliope
Nice product and quick delivery, but the I didn’t find the base oil for diffuser.
So far everything I’ve purchased from Your crafts (candle containers, fragrances and wicks) has been good. Delivery has been quick, on time and I really like the text updates. Excited to try their candle waxes when in stock.
It’s been great so far. Not tried all what I have yet but will do soon. Trying to get things moving this week (Facebook page, possible opening times and more wax melts and candles etc.)
Really good service and fast delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again
All items purchased from Yourcrafts have arrived on time and are really good quality.
Really happy with my order, will be ordering again
Great service. Products are super.
Bought as a gift , recipient very pleased with kit and looking forward to having a go.
Good selection of products would use again
Good value for money, good service
Delivery came in time but we ordered 50 jars and 3 were smashed when we opened the box
Hi Adam,
I'm concerned to hear that you received 3 smashed jars, unfortunately, no matter how well we package glass we do sometimes have damages.
I haven't been able to find any communication from you informing us of this and we need to get this sorted out for you.
I will be emailing you directly now to get this resolved for you. Tom
I would use your crafts again, quick delivery, packaged well, only small gripe I have was the essence bottle leaked a little other than that very good company. Would recommend them.
Excellent- however I have only given 4 stars as the wax is in one big bag and my other suppliers provide the wax in separate 1kg bags - as I ordered 25kgs I can’t lift the box so having to leave them in my sitting room!
Hi, I'm concerned to hear that you couldn't give us a full 5 stars which is what we strive for every customer to feel they can give us.
With the full boxes of wax, they are supplied like that and reflect a saving to you as we don't need to repackage it in any way (re-packing a full wax box into 1kg bags takes around 10 minutes). However, if you would like us to do this please feel free to email us before placing an order so we can ensure you receive it packaged into more manageable bags.
I hope this helps. Tom