Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Hi Tom and Sarah,

I really liked the candle kit but some of the stuff I wanted was out of stock recently (maybe due to Mothers Day). I will try again. Happy with all the products just one minor that box was damaged but all contents were inside. So pleased with first purchased and recommended to friend.
Really straightforward website easy to use, when ordered you can keep upto date with where your order is using the shop app like advised by your crafts and my order arrived in good condition and now happily using these products.
I couldn’t be more happy with the service
Good item would buy again
Products well packaged and sent quickly ! Items appeared slightly different to image on website but would purchase again from you!
Lovely selection of fragrances. Particularly like the marshmallow and honey and oat. Reasonably priced for the quality.
Good quality products
Just a small order, delivered quickly. Will certainly look to your site next time I am looking for crafty goods.
I really like yourcrafts everything so far for me has been high quality and that's very important specially when you have a small business and you only want to sell the best to your customers.
Great pricing and variation of products. Delivery cost was a little pricey and unfortunately the majority of items we wanted were out of stock - but the order we did place came quickly especially during difficult circumstances at the moment. Great customer service on the phone too :)
Fragrances smelt good, the wax unfortunately sold out and I had to try another supplier after sampling
Pink grapefruit fragrance fabulous, prosecco a little too sweet for my liking. Delivered promptly, good value for money.
Had all the stock i needed & delicery was very quick. Brilliant service and good communication
candle kits are for presents.
pleased kits include everything needed to make candles.
instructions are clear and helpful
Fragrance and colour are really good I have just made some lilac candles with a Christmas scent. Although I was slightly disappointed with my kit as the jug was plastic and not metal like I was expecting.
Took a while to come but my 2 tin kit was brilliant. I would be lost without the instructions and had more than expected aswell which was brilliant. May buy from them again
The candle making kits were well packaged in what appears to be recyclable material which was good to see. I haven't used my kit yet (hence the 4 stars), the other was bought for a present, but the fragrance oils did smell divine. Looking forward to making my own candles after the festive season.
Everything came very quickly and is great quality!!
Excellent product and good prices
Soap isn't as foaming as we'd like, but no problems all around.
The items ordered arrived in good time and were as advertised.
Your Crafts is rated 4.92 based on 817 reviews