Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Your Crafts 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Emma price
Pink grapefruit fragrance fabulous, prosecco a little too sweet for my liking. Delivered promptly, good value for money.
Had all the stock i needed & delicery was very quick. Brilliant service and good communication
candle kits are for presents.
pleased kits include everything needed to make candles.
instructions are clear and helpful
Fragrance and colour are really good I have just made some lilac candles with a Christmas scent. Although I was slightly disappointed with my kit as the jug was plastic and not metal like I was expecting.
Took a while to come but my 2 tin kit was brilliant. I would be lost without the instructions and had more than expected aswell which was brilliant. May buy from them again
The candle making kits were well packaged in what appears to be recyclable material which was good to see. I haven't used my kit yet (hence the 4 stars), the other was bought for a present, but the fragrance oils did smell divine. Looking forward to making my own candles after the festive season.
Everything came very quickly and is great quality!!
Excellent product and good prices
Soap isn't as foaming as we'd like, but no problems all around.
The items ordered arrived in good time and were as advertised.
Great Scent :) would buy again.
The product is the same as described on the website. I will rate later after I start to use them.
The products I received were a good quality. The tracking for my parcel didn't work but it came in the post in 5 days and were well packaged in eco friendly packaging which was appreciated.
Loved all the products and had lots of fun making candles!
Easy and simple website delivery if quality crafts
Same as described
I first bought my daughter a candle kit during lock down for something for her to do as she was put on furlough. She enjoyed making them and burns candles all the time. She loves Halloween so have bought her some spiced pumpkin and wax to make herself some of her favourite smelling candles. I’m sure she’ll love them.
Fragrance oils are good but not the best scent compared to other companies. I think there could be some improvement in scents. Overall, good experience.
Many thanks,
Faria Qureshi
Lovely fragrances that make beautiful melts! Quick delivery with great communication. The only downside is it is often difficult to get larger quantities of certain fragrances which means it costs me more to buy multiple smaller bottles which eats into my profits as a business.
Wonderful smells!