Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Emma Wood
Your Crafts 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Aimee Crockford
It was okay but I had to pay too much for delivery and tax. The products are to expensive but otherwise they are nice
Bit disappointed with these tbh. I had to use quite a bit to detect any smell in the burner so three applications and they were spent. Nice variation of smells although the baby powder does remind me of dirty nappies. Must be an association thing.
Fragrance oil can quiet quickly however I did not receive any correspondence is regards to delivery luckily it’s a pandemic and I’m at home
Candles turned out nice but the fragrance wasn't there at all followed instructions.
I have no doubt about the quality of your candle making ingredients but without any simple instructions ie wax melting temperatures, appropriate wicks etc. I have had to give up.
I Had the fragrance oil for candle but the smell is not very strong.
The delivery was quick