Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Emma Wood
Your Crafts 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Aimee Crockford
Came fast after I ordered it and love it.
Great products, quick delivery and great communication.

Would definitely recommend
Really easy kit to work with, great products. I ordered mine with jasmine fragrance oil and my candles smell amazing as they are! I'm yet to burn them but I'm sure they'll do great!
Quick delivery and good quality oils!
Very good service and really happy with my products
Amazing products and amazing service
Great products
It was okay but I had to pay too much for delivery and tax. The products are to expensive but otherwise they are nice
Really pleased with the quality and contents of the soap making kit, and the quick delivery.
Great choice. Prompt service and delivery.
Very good products and prices. Will definitely be using again
Everything was packed nice and safe and fast delivery, will continue to be a repeat customer
Items came perfectly packed, and as described,
Will definitely be ordering again,
Great quality products and speedy delivery. Will purchase again.
Great half term activity, prompt delivery, everything you need, excellent presentation with simple instructions. Would recommend.
Happy with my order and will definitely order from you again .
Amazing service from Your Crafts once again, products were hand delivered to me super fast and products are of such a high quality, amazing! I would highly recommend!
Excellent and speedy service
Delivery was fast, prices are decent and customer service is great too. Will be ordering again soon
Bit disappointed with these tbh. I had to use quite a bit to detect any smell in the burner so three applications and they were spent. Nice variation of smells although the baby powder does remind me of dirty nappies. Must be an association thing.
Your Crafts is rated 4.91 based on 748 reviews