Your Crafts Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

A

Delivery - Fast

99.47%
Industry Average
Delivery was super quick! But the dye I ordered had leaked and half was gone! Still useable so not too fussed xx
posted 1 week ago - Emily Plant
Great products and fast delivery. I can get everything I need and at great prices from Your Crafts and I would recommend them to anyone.
posted 1 week ago - Amanda Armes
Great products! Great delivery time!
posted 1 week ago - Aneesha Ghuman
Amazing products and fast delivery! I love ordering products from this site
posted 1 week ago - Hannah Johnston
Prompt delivery and item works a treat
posted 1 week ago - Pete jackson
Everything came as expected. I had a delivery delay due to Royal Mail but my email was responded too quickly and my query resolved!
posted 2 weeks ago - Megan Tullis
Excellent products and delivery
posted 2 weeks ago - mandy hargreaves
Great products, fast delivery!
posted 2 weeks ago - Aneesha Ghuman
Always quick delivery and exactly what I needed.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anna Brown
Quick delivery and safely packaged. Great service!
posted 3 weeks ago - Izzy Collins