Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Your Crafts 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Emma price
Great products and fast delivery. I can get everything I need and at great prices from your crafts and I would recommend them to anyone.
Great communication and customer service
Very pleased with my products, arrived quickly, very good service.
Very good...
Fab service Fab products
Great! Would order again
Great products! Great delivery time!
Very strong scents
Amazing products and fast delivery! I love ordering products from this site
Prompt delivery and item works a treat
Excellent efficient service. Quick dispatch. Great quality products
Bought some rose gold candle tins and have to say they were beautiful. Bought tins elsewhere but the ones from yourcrafts were a WAY better quality. Over the moon with them and can't wait to share them with our customers. Yourcrafts was also easy to use, very fairly priced and my order arrived super quick. Very happy all round!
Great Scent :) would buy again.
Fantastic company well packaged and always delivered in the specified time scale . Would highly recommend
Everything came as expected. I had a delivery delay due to Royal Mail but my email was responded too quickly and my query resolved!
Amazing service
Excellent service very quick and had phone call to say order was ready for pickup, will recommend to friends who also make candles etc, thank you
Great service very swift phone call to say order ready for collection, very helpful and will use again and again thank you
Excellent products and delivery
Well packaged and excellent products
Your Crafts is rated 4.92 based on 644 reviews