Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Easy website to order, quick delivery, amazing customer service from calliope
Everything came quickly and all glass items were packed well.
Nice product and quick delivery, but the I didn’t find the base oil for diffuser.
Great value of items
Ordered one evening and picked up 11am the next day, thank you for being so quick on pick up, great site and very nice person who put items in my care, will use again , fragrances are 10 out of ten , and colours I bought go along why when us3£ , thank you
Good quality items at a fair price, quick delivery and good customer service - will definitely be ordering again!
A company that value its customers. High quality products, Excellent service.

Dawna.
Very happy kept updated throughout and quick delivery
Fragrance oils are just amazing♡
Very quick swift delivery and pleased with quality of products.
Efficient and very good quality.
Amazing choices ;swift delivery ;cheap prices for excellent quality products. I couldn’t recommend more as I will definitely be ordering again .
Good value for money and good quality candle jars
I love my candle jars and making a new bulk order today
Item arrived very quickly, great supplier would recommend.
Speedy delivery, great products and packaging all at a reasonable price
I’m extremely happy with my purchases. I only recently took up soap making as a hobby. Your Crafts made it very simple to be able to buy a kit to get me started off. I am totally hooked, and plan to buy more colour dyes and fragrances very soon. Delivery was excellent and my order came within a couple of days. .
This is my first order from Your Crafts, my order arrived very quick, the quality of my items purchased was very good and price really reasonable. I will defiantly be ordering from them again. Highly recommend
Great products with great service
Fab delivery fab products quick response and easy website
Your Crafts is rated 4.95 based on 298 reviews