Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Quick shipping and everything was well packaged with minimal packaging waste.
Very quick delivery and beautiful candle tins. I’m very impressed! Will definitely be purchasing again.
Found this company on the Web so thought give them a go and was a first class service on time packed well and keept updated so thought OK I'll use them again and again top class service so I will be using this company now and for the forsiable future.
Really good company to deal with. Orders despatched quickly with a great choice of items.
Amazing products and the delivery time was quick! Will for sure be using again
Amazing service as always. Thank you.
Decent sized phials for the price, very fast delivery and fragrances go a long way
Everything arrived very quickly as usual, and is always of a very high quantity!
Excellent service and quick delivery! Recently started making soy candles and the products from Your Crafts are fab!
Your Crafts 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Very swift delivery! Really enjoying learning about candles and found the website really helpful to get me started. The dyes are fantastic and easy to use too. Would definitely use ‘your crafts‘ again x
Thank you for such quick service, fragrances are great , also all other items bought , will tell friends who also use your products, will be using again
Excellent service as usual x
Having looked on several sites and compared prices, this site came out favourably. Good value . Great products. Super fast delivery! Will definitely use them for my next order. Very impressed.
‘You’re Crafts’ has always been brilliant at having what I’m looking for and having it delivered really quickly. You can’t argue with the price either! Always my first stop for supplies
Always good supplies and very quick
Speedy delivery and high quality products, perfect for candle making and the cosmetic grade scents are great! All the items were wrapped sturdily and well protected, I’d definitely recommend.
Just what I needed, good quality and arrived quick.
Fast delivery and great fragrances for testing
Happy with the service
Speedy service, thank you.
Your Crafts is rated 4.95 based on 299 reviews