Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Your Crafts 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Emma price
I received my 'Monkeyfarts' and 'Chamomile' fragrance oils today, and I am very happy with them.
The ordering process was quick and easy, the prices were good.
Amazing prices and super fast delivery! Very impressed will definitely shop here again!!
Bought as a gift for my granddaughter, looking forward to helping her create her 1st batch of soap
I have bought 2 soap making starter kits, one for myself and one for my niece. The quality of both kits is very good. Lovely fragrance. Quick delivery. What more could you want? Highly recommend.
Pink grapefruit fragrance fabulous, prosecco a little too sweet for my liking. Delivered promptly, good value for money.
Honestly an amazing company!!!
I have no doubt about the quality of your candle making ingredients but without any simple instructions ie wax melting temperatures, appropriate wicks etc. I have had to give up.
Fab products, fast and reliable service 💖
Received it really fast, well packaged and really nice kit.
Excellent service and the cinnamon swirl fragrance is the best around!
The wicks I purchased were great for the soy candles I made for friends and family this Christmas. They were delivered quickly and I received lovely service!
Bought for "crafty" adult Daughter for Christmas, so I don't really have the expertease when it comes to commenting on quality but it's a product she uses regularly and especially asked for. Delivery was swift so no qualms on price.
Quick, easy and reliable.
Thank from a new business.
I Had the fragrance oil for candle but the smell is not very strong.
The delivery was quick
Very pleased with quick service and the fragrances I received. I will order again.
Had all the stock i needed & delicery was very quick. Brilliant service and good communication
Amazing products at amazing prices! A company that I will definitely be a loyal customer too. Thank you so much Your Crafts!
Great products
Great service from the minute i ordered i will most definitely be a returning customer.
Ace. Thanks