Work That Reviews

of reviewers recommend Work That
I started working out with Jess from “Work That” about a year ago! Before that, I wasn’t doing any kind of exercise. It felt like I couldn’t stick with anything and I got easily unmotivated/I let excuses get in the way of “me time” working on my fitness. During corona, I decided to start working out from home and thought I’d give remote workouts a try with personal coaching. Fast forward one year and my body/mind/attitude to exercise have completely changed! My association with fitness before working out with Jess largely stem from my school days - feeling awkward at trying new sports, not feeling good enough and putting too much focus on how I looked instead of how I felt. Now I actually look forward to working out, have consistent weekly workouts and I’ve taken up two sports (fencing and badminton)! I feel stronger in my mind and body and this helps me to push myself to new levels, in both my fitness and general life. Jess is a WONDERFUL coach and an amazing role model - she’s very encouraging and knows how to get the best out of you!
I've been working with Jessica for six months now, with two PT sessions a week. Almost unbelievably, I've enjoyed every single session! Jessica's ability to motivate is amazing, and she makes even the hardest task seem within reach. I had a niggling achilles injury, plus my hips were very inflexible due to sitting in front of a computer all day. All gone now, plus I'm stronger and fitter and feel a lot brighter generally (I'd never worked with weights before training with Jessica, and now I can, go me!). I recommended Jessica to a friend and she loves her too!
Work That is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews