Wonderbra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonderbra
Read Wonderbra Reviews
The bra was very tight and would not so up, not true to size
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your recent order with us was not suitable for you and that you had to return it. Thank you for your feedback on the size, we will take a look into each style and its key features and see if we can provide our customers with further information relating to sizing and fit for our customers in the future. Please let me know if we can offer any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Millie and the wonderbra team.
Bra didn't fit great but worth a try as I struggle to find a good fitting bra and, as I'd never had a wonderbra before, thought I'd see how I got on. I've returned the bra but pretty miffed that you don't do free returns....
Hi, Thank you for your company review. We are also sorry to hear that you have not been able to find your perfect fitting bra and that your recent experience with us, was not suitable. We would be more than happy to offer you further assistance when it comes to helping you find the correct fit. We offer a live chat service from 9-5 pm, where you can speak to an expert about your size, shape, and what key features you are looking for in a bra. Alternatively, you can email us at: cs@wonderbra.co.uk where we can offer you further assistance. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns however, I will pass on your feedback to the relevant team. Thanks Millie, and the Wonderbra team
Wonderbra is rated 4.00 based on 16 reviews