The Women's Society Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Women's Society Boutique
Fabulous friendly staff and a wonderful selection of clothes.
Excellent Service, Wonderful Trainers
Excellent delivery service. Lovely dress
Beautiful dress ,excellent service!
Prompt delivery and nicely packed. Will order again
Fabulous independent retailer with amazing stock and very helpful, friendly staff. A pleasure to shop there💕
I was very pleased with the service you gave. The delivery arrived very quickly too.
The quality and great range of the clothes from this wonderful independent store are amazing. Unfortunately, I do not live near but their online service is efficient and they are only too happy to deal with queries over the phone.
I ordered a Munthie top from Ireland from UK website and it was delivered in 4 days, no duty and fabulous quality. I will be ordering from you again. Great service
Lovely store to visit online and great offers. Thank you.
Enquiry by email and telephone was dealt with efficiently by very friendly staff, resulting in an online order which I am thrilled with. Gorgeous clothing, so pleased I have found them!
My first order and won’t be my last. Super fast service, gorgeous products and some great prices too.
Lovely people to deal with.
A great boutique with fabulous clothes! Take a look inside - you will be delighted! Staff are both welcoming and friendly- you will want to make it your first choice whether for a special outfit or wardrobe top-ups!
Boots arrived quickly & are perfect. Gorgeous boutique
They really went above and beyond, sending me photos of a jacket so I could see the colour in different lights and check whether it was going to match a dress I already had.
Brilliant service. Couldn’t find the blouse anywhere else but they had it in stock and sent out post haste! Thank you
Service was excellent!
A very pleasant experience.Nothing was to much trouble.
Absolutely love WSB they offer such beautiful ranges for every budget. My Pom Amsterdam dress is a treat but sumner is coming and I’m totally in love with it!! 🤩
The Women's Society Boutique is rated 5.0 based on 78 reviews