The Women's Society Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Women's Society Boutique
A couple of dresses caught my eye in the window but due to lockdown the boutique was closed. Sent them an email asking about fit and sizing and got a quick and helpful response. Placed an on line click and collect order. All very easy, staff really helpful and knowledgeable and the dresses are perfect. Non essential retail facing challenging times at present so nice to support local businesses.
Hi Jill, glad we could help you and they were a good fit. I remember the dresses you ordered and they are lovely. Thank you very much for the review and shopping local. Many Thanks Victoria.
Absolutely lovely women’s clothes shop! Extensive and regularly updated range of well chosen clothing. Staff are superb, with a warm welcome and readily available to help if required. A browse is highly recommended!
Hi Susan, thank you for the wonderful words. It is having lovely customers like you that makes us smile. We can't wait to be back open in April for browsing to commence. Many thanks and hope to see you then. Victoria
I’ve been a customer since the boutique ipened and the service has always been perosnal and friendly. Victoria knows my style and the kind of clothes that I like. Its a always a nice experience browsing, and i’ve never felt pressured to buy. Highly recommend this local boutique and will continue to shop there for years to come
Tracy, Thank you for taking time out to post a review. It makes all the difference to us and it really is amazing that you have been shopping with us since we opened. It is fantastic to have customers like you. Thank you. Victoria.
Very happy with my Soaked in Luxury Keyes jacket. V stylish and sizing spot on. Lovely personal service, it came beautifully wrapped and hand delivered
Nina, anytime you need anything delivered we are more than happy to help. Thank you for shopping with us and enjoy your lovely jacket. Many Thanks Victoria.
Very helpful and polite. Nice range of clothes and feels good to support local businesses
Thank you for the review Susan. Always great to get feedback. We can't wait to show you our Spring collections.
Beautiful brands & the best customer service. This is such a special boutique.
Thank you for the lovely review Sam. We enjoy our job so much as we have lovely customers.
The Women's Society Boutique is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews