The Women's Society Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Women's Society Boutique
Boots arrived quickly & are perfect. Gorgeous boutique
Brilliant service. Couldn’t find the blouse anywhere else but they had it in stock and sent out post haste! Thank you
Service was excellent!
Absolutely delightful a pleasure to browse and purchase your next wardrobe go to! Staff are five star, being friendly and helpful making for the perfect shopping experience. Offering an extensive range of prices, designers to suit all women..
The quality and great range of the clothes from this wonderful independent store are amazing. Unfortunately, I do not live near but their online service is efficient and they are only too happy to deal with queries over the phone.
The dress I ordered was beautiful and I have received lots of wonderful comments Received a prompt delivery on both occasions An issue arose and was dealt with efficiently and very professionally A great company to use and will definitely go on my favourite list
Lovely store to visit online and great offers. Thank you.
Enquiry by email and telephone was dealt with efficiently by very friendly staff, resulting in an online order which I am thrilled with. Gorgeous clothing, so pleased I have found them!
My first order and won’t be my last. Super fast service, gorgeous products and some great prices too.
Lovely people to deal with.
A great boutique with fabulous clothes! Take a look inside - you will be delighted! Staff are both welcoming and friendly- you will want to make it your first choice whether for a special outfit or wardrobe top-ups!
They really went above and beyond, sending me photos of a jacket so I could see the colour in different lights and check whether it was going to match a dress I already had.
A very pleasant experience.Nothing was to much trouble.
Absolutely love WSB they offer such beautiful ranges for every budget. My Pom Amsterdam dress is a treat but sumner is coming and I’m totally in love with it!! 🤩
A fantastic range of beautiful clothes combined with friendly helpful service and advice!
Excellent customer service
A lovely shop with a great variety of clothing styles,from casual to high end glamour..Victoria and all her staff are friendly and give honest critique..its a favourite haunt of mine😉
Brilliant service from start to finish and the quality of item was a lot better than expected !!!!
A couple of dresses caught my eye in the window but due to lockdown the boutique was closed. Sent them an email asking about fit and sizing and got a quick and helpful response. Placed an on line click and collect order. All very easy, staff really helpful and knowledgeable and the dresses are perfect. Non essential retail facing challenging times at present so nice to support local businesses.
Hi Jill, glad we could help you and they were a good fit. I remember the dresses you ordered and they are lovely. Thank you very much for the review and shopping local. Many Thanks Victoria.
Absolutely lovely women’s clothes shop! Extensive and regularly updated range of well chosen clothing. Staff are superb, with a warm welcome and readily available to help if required. A browse is highly recommended!
Hi Susan, thank you for the wonderful words. It is having lovely customers like you that makes us smile. We can't wait to be back open in April for browsing to commence. Many thanks and hope to see you then. Victoria
The Women's Society Boutique is rated 5.0 based on 78 reviews