The Women's Society Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Women's Society Boutique
Lovely shop and very good website. Order was dispatched promptly and arrived quicker then expected.
Love my new parka! Highly recommend the Women’s Society Boutique; the service is second to none. They are always on hand to offer advice and the product range is gorgeous. Thank you!
Fantastic service and great products! Thank you 😍
Great range of grown up styles from timeless to edgy. All v high quality yet reasonable priced. Staff couldn’t be more helpful. Love this shop!!
Speedy delivery of great products
I am a returning customer and love the service on offer by the team, orders are processed quickly and well packaged. Good selection of clothes my wife loves them
Victoria and the team are amazing! Love shopping with you - Michelle x
I purchased 2 bracelets 1 as a gift. Beautifully gift wrapped & personal delivery. Thank you I will shop with you again.
The Women's Society Boutique 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Bought a lovely wedding outfit with the help of Sylvana. Very helpful, friendly service. Not overbearing. Relaxed atmosphere. Great to have co-ordination advice.
Nice boutique good customer service nice selection of clothing
I ordered green jacket. As it was not available to collect in store that day I had it hand delivered to my house. It was beautifully packaged. Great service. I am very happy with the jacket. Gorgeous colour, very stylish and different. Thank you.
Always fabulous advice from these lovely ladies x
Fantastic shop and wonderful staff always so helpful to make sure you’re happy. So lovely to find such a unique store with pieces that you don’t find everywhere and covers a wide range of budgets too.
Lovely shop - a feel good, top end of the market experience
Great range of clothing and accessories. Always find something for me, for both work and casual and good for gifts too. Excellent, friendly service
Fantastic collections and very friendly staff!
I brought a great cardigan during lockdown which had detail I loved plus in the sale too. Click and collect was seamless. I love buying local plus I find the Boutique has pieces & brands you would not necessarily find on the high street. Staff always lovely
Always impressed by the team at The Women's Society. Even during lockdown when organising an exchange, it was simple and efficient. Victoria went above an beyond to ensure I was happy with my purchase.
I always find little gems in store. I have them and wear them for years they are timeless. The girls are so lovely and always help and come up with great styling ideas too. I always love a cheeky pop in store when I’m Hertford.
Fantastic service during lockdown with the click and collect service. Love this shop; they have a beautiful range and lovely, friendly staff!
The Women's Society Boutique is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews