Paper Shredding Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Shredding Services Ltd
Read Paper Shredding Services Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Paper Shredding Services Ltd made you happy
first class service
JBD Tritec have been using Paper Shredding Services for a number of years now for the disposal of our financial records. The service provided is quick, professional and hassle free! Exceptional service from start to finish.
Ron and his team made the task easy by giving me various options for disposal - shred onsite or deliver to the depot. Once we decided on the method the process was simple & easy. Certificate of Destruction - No issues. Would thoroughly recommend this company. 👍
The service from PSS is consistently reliable. Steve and the team are always friendly, accommodating and professional. The prices are reasonable too. No job is too big or small. And with a collection service for off-site shredding, convenient too. Look no further than PSS for all your confidential shredding needs!
Great service, very reliable.
Excellent first class service, and has been for many years. We can confirm we are 100% satisfied with all aspects of the offering from Paper Shredding Services.
First class, efficient service from Paper Shredding Services as always. Staff were friendly and polite. Always my first choice for my confidential waste.
Had a pile of old hard drives that I needed to dispose of. Paper shredding services came to my home and destroyed / shredded these in the lorry outside! Great for piece of mind being able to see it being done. I was even given a certificate for my records. Excellent service! Will definitely use again!
We have used Paper Shredding Services on several occasions as they offer a fast secure service. The staff are always polite & friendly and will definitely use them again for our confidential waste.
Great service
Had booked a visit but unfortunately I had to cancel at very short notice . Rearranged easily - despite my many time restraints ! Staff courteous, polite and accommodating. I’ll definitely use this company again !!
Fantastic, prompt service from friendly, efficient staff. Will definitely use again in future.
We have been using Paper Shredding Services for over eight years and have received an excellent service throughout this period. First class in every aspect.
Fast, efficient and friendly service and very good value for money. Different options available to suit your needs and the company was easy to contact and flexible to meet my ever changing availability! First class.
test review