Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Very pleased with my Ladies Diana waxed hat. It is very stylish and robust but also folds up nicely to fit in my pocket. Arrived quickly. Good service. Would definitely recommend buying from Walker & Hawkes.
Great quality coat, windproof, waterproof, nice fit and a bit different from the usual olive or navy. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition - happy to recommend the product and the company.
The product purchased and received was everything I expected and for the price good value for money.
Good service and a good product well done
I love the hat, the quality and size. Delivery quick also
Very pleased with both my wax cotton jacket and vest. The quality of material and construction seems high, and they are good looking garments.
What am i reviewing? The goods? Not so good. This is the third JACK.!MURPHY mac i bought. Compared to the others, it is very substandard. It sustained a tear within 30 minutes of walking and brushing past brambles. When we received coat, it felt very flimsy, so i phoned walker and hawkes to report my worry. Very lovely young mAn took my worried query, telling me i was not the only customer to enquire, However the quality of tne goods was nothing to do with them as they were just the distributor. Within a week the zip became very stiff and impossible to use. I tried to mmm phone jack murphy, no answer So ..very polite customer relation, rubblish goods, not !much help on behalf pf customers. Not buying that again.
War von der Bestellung bis zur Lieferung, wie ich es erwartet habe
Prompt in delivery, return arrangements excellent and refunds when required are quick!
I was not really enthusiastic about the hat I bought from Walker and Hawks. It was sized as a 55/56, and was really neither. Their sizes run very small. It was also a small cut in the material on the left-hand side of the cap. Their return process is complicated and expensive, particularly from the USA, so I didn’t bother.
fast service - good quality - reasonable price
very satisfied with my purchase, wear my caps all the time! my favorites for out and about!
Great quality
Very pleased with this purchase. Good website easy ordering & fast delivery. Really nice hat too.
Excellent service, would definitely buy from here again 😁
No problems at all with order. Arrived promptly and just what I wanted - a waterproof hat that looks fairly smart to keep the rain off my glasses!
Schnelle Lieferung und gute Qualität, es macht Spaß hier zu kaufen.
BEST COAT I HAVE EVER HAD FOR THE PRICE.WOULD BUY AGAIN
Excellent products and service.
Gorgeous hats! Bought two colors - elegant design with quality fabric and stitching. Quick & careful oversea shipping. Very pleased!
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews