Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Love my jacket and have been wearing it here in New England, it's perfect for end of winter beginning of spring. I also (god willing) will be wearing it in October this year in Scotland.

Thanks for the great jacket and take care, be well,
Maureen Coulter
Excellent products tried so far. Jackets and shirts have all been high quality and fit well.
I bought a waterproof jacket. I don’t want to call it cheap because that gives the wrong impression, but it was the best £35 I’ve spent on a bit of clothing in a long time. Good quality, good fit and actually waterproof. Delivery was quick and
pain free. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, arrived quickly. Very good quality hat.
Good quality material
Dk.. Good fast service....
I was satisfied with the prompt servis and the quality of the hats I bought.
The quality of the Gillet is of a high standard I am very pleased with the product.
Received parcel in Switzerland 6 days after order. Good stuff in very good quality comparing the price.
The vest I bought was not cut/sewn right in the shoulders. I do like it though and decided to keep it since the return would have been at my expense.
Your Product and Service are Excellent.
Excellent quality, just what I wanted. Fast and prompt delivery. Website very easy to use.
The Gilet is nice except for two points .
Firstly I bought the largest size of 3XL - and compared to other similar sized items I have just bought " it is not a generous size " !

Secondly one important element of the gilet is the zip, which is lightweight compared to other similar gilets, with a very poor toggle and looks liable to break off at some time soon !
Excellent product and I have received many compliments on my hat.
Tutto bene
Superbe et sérieux !
I’ve bought three different style baseball caps each of which have been excellent. Good quality materials and construction. Delivery has rapid even through our current lockdown. I recommend.
Great Jacket and waist coat, perfect fit.
Pleased with the purchase. Dealt with swiftly good value +quality.
Best quality👍