Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Excellent products tried so far. Jackets and shirts have all been high quality and fit well.
I bought a waterproof jacket. I don’t want to call it cheap because that gives the wrong impression, but it was the best £35 I’ve spent on a bit of clothing in a long time. Good quality, good fit and actually waterproof. Delivery was quick and pain free. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, arrived quickly. Very good quality hat.
Good quality material
Dk.. Good fast service....
I was satisfied with the prompt servis and the quality of the hats I bought.
The quality of the Gillet is of a high standard I am very pleased with the product.
Received parcel in Switzerland 6 days after order. Good stuff in very good quality comparing the price.
Your Product and Service are Excellent.
Excellent product and I have received many compliments on my hat.
Tutto bene
Superbe et sérieux !
I’ve bought three different style baseball caps each of which have been excellent. Good quality materials and construction. Delivery has rapid even through our current lockdown. I recommend.
Great Jacket and waist coat, perfect fit.
Pleased with the purchase. Dealt with swiftly good value +quality.
Best quality👍
Muy buena relación calidad-precio .
Over the moon with the quality of my coat and matching cap. Perfect fit using the size chart.
Easy to navigate website. The customer service was first class and the delivery was very prompt. The quality of the coat is really good and my grandson is delighted with it and I am impressed with the value for money. I would not hesitate to purchase from Walker and Hawkes in future.
I ordered directly from Walker and Hawkes and found their service was excellent. I was very pleased with my goods and, better still, it was cheaper than using an online marketplace.
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews