Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Order was easy to place, choice of products was very good and order was quickly expedited. Quality of coat is very good and grandson has loved wearing it.
Very prompt delivery and very satisfied with product. Great value.
Quality products, quality service
Every part of ordering and delivery went very well, a good service, I would be happy to use this supplier again.
Very pleased with the hats.
Very prompt service. Web site easy to use. Very pleased with the fit and quality of item.
I bought a couple of tweed caps for my 5 year old. I didn’t measure his head accurately so returned one and bought another. No issues with refund. The caps are really good quality and beautifully made. Highly recommend.
Great customer service and high quality products!
Good service and a fine product
High quality hat at a good price, with efficient service.
Excellent service, the product I ordered was a perfect fit and just what I was looking for. Just keep up the good work.
Excellent service and reliable shopping for country wear. Especially for autumn and bad weather clothing, what's greatly appreciated. However a little enlarging of the summer and hot weather offer would be a plus
Purchased a jacket for my daughter ,really pleased with it excellent quality and great price ,ordered wrong size so exchanged it no problem and made in UK 🇬🇧
Cap was of good quality and of unusual design with ear flaps, ideal for hill walking. Had many requests for your details by passerby walkers!
Bought a stockman coat which I felt was just a bit short as I wanted it to cover the tops of my Wellingtons when out walking the dog. W&H supplied a piece of fabric which my wife stitched on - great job, dry legs and feet!!
Bought the moto jacket in black on a whim after it was recommended to me by a reddit user. I was skeptical about the price, surely it can't be so cheap? I received the jacket very quickly, and to my surprise the jacket fit impeccably and seemed to be made of quality materials. It quickly became a favorite item of mine and I'm finding myself wearing this jacket more and more. After about 2 months of ownership, the jacket is holding up very well and has taken shape to my body quite beautifully and remains an almost daily wearing jacket. 5/5, thank you.
Both the customer service and the goods are perfect.
Lovely product.
This is the second tweed waistcoat I have from here I got another so could change colours comfortable to wear very smart and nice quality. My recent purchase I wire to Crufts this year and actually won my class with my young dog. Several people have asked where i got my waistcoats i have told them to look on your website
Toujours très bien. Qualité/Prix imbattable, Ecoute du service contact pour un échange ou retour. Je reste fidèle à la marque. Un peu de renouvellement de coloris de tweed serait bien... j'ai déjà plusieurs séries assorties veste, gilet, chapeau, casquette ! (quand on aime on ne compte pas !) Merci à l'équipe WandH
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews