Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

The hat is really lovely however is too small which was due to my error when I ordered it
Got a beautiful wax jacket for my dad and he is delighted with it
Lovely hats, well made, love the design, and fit perfectly. My wife measured my head at 60cms, the hat sizes denoted 60cms, and the fit was spot-on.
First class service and products!
The quality of my jacket was second to none. I am just amazed at the very reasonable price for the quality.

Would definitely recommend
( already have to my brother) and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again. 5* +++
Thank you for the great service and jacket 😊
Responsive customer service. Received the wrong hat at first but Vik was very helpful, sending the correct one immediately. Sturdy and well built.
I have made two purchases and both have been very satisfactory in quality of product, service and shipping. Very good merchant.
El producto es bueno y el precio también.
El chaquetón sin mangas viene amplio porque es eso, el chaquetón al que le han quitado las mangas. Para que quede más ajustado debí pedir una o dos tallas menos
Excellent products. Well made and wears well.
Very nice coat for the price. Delivery time was also very good
Gode produkter til prisen. Tingene er lavet pænt.
Fantastic service, staff were extremely helpful. Will definitely be ordering from them again very soon.
Pleasant to deal with and great service, plus a quality product.
MENS DERBY TWEED SHOOTING HUNTING COUNTRY JACKET

Shipping time to Canada was acceptable, and there were no problems with packaging, arrived in perfect condition.

The Jacket itself completely exceeded my expections. I love it, the quality and finish is way way beyond the price I paid. Quality zippers and stitching, nice lining, and a real sharpe looking jacket. I am completely satisfied, and would absolutely buy again from Walker and Halkes.

For sizing: I am six foot two and 230 pounds, the XL fits perfectly, as they said it would.
Bien por ustedes.
Great quality good price amazing value for money I will be buying again
This companies products are first class and value for money. Purchased a Cilet for when I take my dog for a walk and require some thing to carry my phone, poo bag, keys, money etc. Fitted me perfectly for the size I ordered. Other ones I order one from nother internet distributor but unfortunately the size was a USA size so to small and twice the price,Ill shop at W & H again
Great fast service. Thanks
Bought gilet came the next day however was to small so sent back money straight in my account. Great service would most defiantly use again.
I bought a warm unisex waxed jacket from you many many years ago and it has been worn incessantly. I bought the re-proofing wax to ensure many more years of waterproof wear and found it really easy to apply. Have yet to test its proofing but am confident it will have done the trick.
I then treated myself to the unloaded version of the same so now I a much equipped whatever the climate!
Thank you - love your products.
Size advertised was not correct. Stated size was for age 15/16. When received size on jacket was age 13/14 hence too small. As a result the jacket had to be returned at my own cost.
Hi

Sorry to hear you were not happy with your order. Regarding sizing it can be an issue getting the right size especially with kids as it does vary with age.

Please email us as we are happy to recommend what size to order if you provide us with body measurements to avoid any disappointment due to sizing

Kind Regards