VitalMedicals Reviews

fantastic, will use again
great A+ service
Amazing service!
thanks for the service
The doctor was very friendly and explained all of my questions.
I am changing career and needed my medical, a friend of mine used Vital Medicals and said to book with them, it was a good experience. Got my medical form filled and its ready to send.
top medical
I had my medical on the 5th March at West Bromwich Wood Lane. The community centre the medical was placed in used to be a pub but they have converted this nicely to a nice little office. A good experience and happy with the appointment! I've taken some fliers to put on the boards at work so you can expect some more coming your way!
Good service - top class!
I arranged this medical for my dad and he said there were no problems and he got his forms filled in and is sending them off, thank you, please see my review, thanks
qucik easy convenicent
Dudley COuncil told me to use this company, they did the medical well and I have passed my taxi licence medical
I was asked to review this company, I can say that it was a very pleasant experience and I would be very glad to refer other drivers to vital medicals.
good! thanks
I booked my ambulance medical with vital medicals and I will advise the rest of the team studying to do the same. Very professional and knowledgeable.
VitalMedicals is rated 4.98 based on 108 reviews