Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help.

The customer service is on point in every way helps with any problems. And actually answers your questions and concerns. Even helped me over Christmas period. The delivery is fast. Packaging on point too. Can’t say enough good about him. Wish all online shops were this good. He puts the king in Viking
I definitely recommend it. Everything as described. Fast shipping.
Fast delivery, securely packed, high quality product. 100% recommend
Great products spores look amazing.
Perfect as always
I like viking spores
Much appreciated
Quick and discreet, thanks for the stickers!
Top quality products, wide range of equipment and always willing to help. Always be ordering again
A excellent and friendly service (thanks for the stickers). Already excited to make my next purchase.
Extremely good product, great range of items and equipment. 100% best vendor in the UK.. totally recommend.
Viking Spores has great products and even better customer service.
1st time ordered and knowing the nature of the product i was weary of placing an order. i bite the bullet so to speak ordered and boom it came, will be ordering in the future once i grasp how it all works.

1st timer on these lets see how the lions mane go.

cheers.
Very happy!! Being a beginner I've had many questions and have had no problem getting them answered by the nice person on WhatsApp. Very helpful and friendly!

I paid via bank transfer and after waiting a couple weeks I started to question if it would turn up but after messaging the person on WhatsApp we found there was a problem matching my payment to my order (mistakes happen) the problem got sorted and I then recieved my parcel the day after.

3 weeks later my kit is working and I couldnt fault viking spores!

Thanks very much!
I've used this service more than once.
I wouldn't of come back if it wasn't a good service. Value for money you try and buy lionsmain mushrooms.
This guy not only sells you the gear he guides you every step of the way. Great after sales service. This company helps you every step of the way. They sold me the spores and the kit to grow my own lions main and I can't thank them enough. 5 start out of 5
Perfect product
Very happy with the product thousands of tiny little spores to glare at under my microscope . Will be back very soon
Great communication and prompt dispatch of items! A bit too early to see if anything has come from the spores but will hopefully have some specimens to explore soon.
Top-notch service and very broad range or spores!
Excelente service.
Quick and easy, good customer communication.
Brilliant...i only use this vendor. My microscopy relies upon correctly named Spore and not something similar. I always know my microscopy samples will be alive and viable due to their quick despatching.
An absolute pleasure to do business with you.
Viking Spores is rated 4.92 based on 177 reviews