Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

Great Service.
Brilliant fast delivery and everything is looking good ATM. Fingers crossed for good results
Package arrived in good time instructions inside very happy with purchase
Really good service and response times. The products are top quality. Took a couple of experiments but I was successful in the end ! Dominic is always easy to communicate with and happy to provide guidance. Highly recommend & have already re-ordered.
Everything arrived nicely packaged and on time. Product looks of good quality. Im very happy with the service and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Great service and products
Very quick services would use again but think the grow kit is over priced
Product as expected, of course would like larger syringe with more spores in it. All good. Thanks
Products arrived quickly as described. Thank you. Instructions could have been explained more quickly with a link to a video.
Really quick delivery
delivery was excellent
It’s good, secure and delivery was quick. The product itself has always been reliable and of good quality. Only problem, I’ve had the same sticker a few times, would love more sticker variety!
Easy to use website with plenty of information to help guide your choice of purchase. Customer service was good replying within a couple hours, only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because the grow bag took so long to dispatch after I payed extra for next day. Overall great site with great staff and products available, will definitely be using again
I was very appreciated for your service and as I have only just done my jars I can't commit fully but the one thing I do know is I will be purchasing a whole lot more in the very near future and thank you absolutely so much I will always keep my custom with you 👉😉🍄
Great product and service. Only downside (which is minimal) is they check their purchases/transfers early hours of the next morning, delaying dispatch times.
Very quick delivery but low spore count in syringe. Does not matter if it gets the job done in the end though. Will find out soon.
Viking Spores is rated 4.93 based on 592 reviews