Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help.

The customer service is on point in every way helps with any problems. And actually answers your questions and concerns. Even helped me over Christmas period. The delivery is fast. Packaging on point too. Can’t say enough good about him. Wish all online shops were this good. He puts the king in Viking
Good.
Posted 15 minutes ago
Came quickly, great packaging. Love it
Posted 40 minutes ago
Excellent quality spores, used a few times now and never been disappointed. Would recommend to anyone getting into microscopy.
For far to long have I relied on below par spore syringes produced and slowly handled then shipped from the neatherlands. That all changed when I came across vikingspore.co.uk . Thanks to Dominic and the team in the lab I receive fresh, sterile syringes full of beautiful spores and they were recieved within 3 days of ordering. As a returning customer I cannot express how happy I am with the product and how helpful the team are with any issues that you may face. Thanks Dominic mush love brother.
Great service and great product. I could look at these spores under a microscope for hours...
Great service, excellent customer care, quality products
I have ordered several times from Vikin Spores and have always found them to be an excellent and trustworthy provider of spores. Dominic is very helpful and prompt to communicate if you have questions or need advice. 10/10 would recommend.
I've used Viking spores 3-4 times and their quality is top notch . Smooth process and quick delivery. I'm glad I found this little mycology website it's great .
Very pleased with the growing media and the innoculation syringe packages.
I use a flow hood these days but first attempt was still air box. Also worked perfectly.
Cracking fruits 😳 made lots of lovely gourmet ice cubes....
Thanks to Mr Stammets 😁 genius idea
Once again a super fast delivery, although I haven't had the time to fully appreciate my order yet I did have a little peek an there isn't any alcohol wipes again, not a problem though 😁
I was blown away by the quick arrival and really lovely eco packaging, and the instructions were great :-)
thanks!
Prompt service, thorough instructions, provided everything you need
Great service. All good so far!!
Always quick delivery of good product
Delivery supper. Thanks so much.
Great product, quick delivery, nicely packaged and a bonus sticker! Everyone's a winner
Order was quick and easy, and so was speaking to dom. Top notch customer service. Only problem is I should have ordered 2 grow kits.
5 stars for quality, price and service. Thankyou for your service
Awesome product, great service
Lovely spores, excellent for beginner microscopers. I also thoroughly enjoyed growing gourmet mushrooms in my growing kit. Excellent quality and customer service overall.
Viking Spores is rated 4.90 based on 157 reviews