Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

i found Viking spores at the beginning of my microscopy journey and thought the site to be very professional and informative, it was also nice to see some sales items too!. Id soon made my choices and came to pay, unfortunately at this point i was a little dubious as i was asked to send a payment rather than have it taken.. however i looked at some reviews and though they seemed happy and i can fully understand why. well presented quality goods and very quick turn around.. these guys know what they are doing, and i am very happy .
Viking Spores is the best damn thing on this side of the Solar Chariot An Oracle in the oasis of Talami-kier
Top class
Top notch
Very fast delivery time and Dominic was very polite. Highly recommended viking spores!!!!!!!!
Fantastic service!!
everything arrived as ordered, well packed. Too early to comment on results but optimistic. Will use again
Excellent prompt service, I feel like I’ve been kept up to date with useful follow up tips and instructions, and it’s clear that a lot of love goes into the service. Im yet to see the end results but so far I think it’s been a very easy introduction to this new and interesting hobby, I’ve put little effort into having to figure it all out myself which is great. Best wishes to Dominic :)
Great service, very professional. Thanks for this!
First time ordering from viking spores.. Customer service has been brilliant from the start. Was sent some helpful emails about my order before I received it which I thought was a great touch. Order arrived quickly, i will be purchasing from here again. Top marks all around
so far all looks good my two oyster kits are colonizing fine no contam etc, will update once fruited :)
Everything came in good time and is a very professional set up. I am more than happy and would suggest this company to anyone interested in their products.
all orders I made arrived in good time, and the mycelium successfully spawned and looked amazing under magnification
Dominic I’m so happy I came across Viking spores, I hope you’re doing the best possible in this extremely difficult time for yourself, thank you for your excellent service
Products arrived within a day or two, easy to follow instructions and always get back to your emails
Very good service , delivery was fast and also The customer service is excellent they helped me a lot
Wasn’t sure about bank transfer payments to start with but fears definitely gone. Great customer service, prompt and efficient with a great product. Definitely recommend.
Great service, prompt customer support, a true asset to customer support
Great service very helpful fast delivery nice wide choice of stuff well recommended people to deal with.
Absolutely great site, great at giving advice, works well. Great delivery, very pleasant people to have an opportunity to meet
Really really happy with my order. All in one kit and spores delivered by DHL. Very well presented and professional kit. Clear easy to follow instructions and well packaged. Definitely recommended by me.
Viking Spores is rated 4.95 based on 588 reviews