Viking Spores Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

A

Customer Service - Good

98.88%
Industry Average
good quality growing bags, but it took forever to show any micelium. no reply to emails at all! a bit disappointed on customer service
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Fantastic service!!
posted 3 months ago - Jai Morrison
Excellent prompt service, I feel like I’ve been kept up to date with useful follow up tips and instructions, and it’s clear that a lot of love goes into the service. Im yet to see the end results but so far I think it’s been a very easy introduction to this new and interesting hobby, I’ve put little effort into having to figure it all out myself which is great. Best wishes to Dominic :)
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Great service, very professional. Thanks for this!
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
First time ordering from Viking Spores.. Customer service has been brilliant from the start. Was sent some helpful emails about my order before I received it which I thought was a great touch. Order arrived quickly, i will be purchasing from here again. Top marks all around
posted 3 months ago - Lyndsey Mccash
Dominic I’m so happy I came across Viking Spores, I hope you’re doing the best possible in this extremely difficult time for yourself, thank you for your excellent service
posted 3 months ago - Stephen White
Very good service , delivery was fast and also The customer service is excellent they helped me a lot
posted 3 months ago - Aysha Dean
Wasn’t sure about bank transfer payments to start with but fears definitely gone. Great customer service, prompt and efficient with a great product. Definitely recommend.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Great service, prompt customer support, a true asset to customer support
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Great service very helpful fast delivery nice wide choice of stuff well recommended people to deal with.