Viking Spores Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

Viking Spores have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Affordable price good quality spores. Quick delivery time Overall a good experience.
- Iain Baxter
I was initially put off by having to pay via bank transfer but the very reasonable price and the friendly and welcoming attitude on the website won me over.
- Amber Fenton
5 stars for quality, price and service. Thankyou for your service
- Dean Crease

Delivery - Fast

97.67%
Industry Average
Very fast delivery time and Dominic was very polite. Highly recommended Viking Spores!!!!!!!!
- Daniel Bassett
Very good service , delivery was fast and also The customer service is excellent they helped me a lot
- Aysha Dean
Great service very helpful fast delivery nice wide choice of stuff well recommended people to deal with.
99.25%
Fantastic service!!
- Jai Morrison
Excellent prompt service, I feel like I’ve been kept up to date with useful follow up tips and instructions, and it’s clear that a lot of love goes into the service. Im yet to see the end results but so far I think it’s been a very easy introduction to this new and interesting hobby, I’ve put little effort into having to figure it all out myself which is great. Best wishes to Dominic :)
- Anonymous
Great service, very professional. Thanks for this!