Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

Best around
Many Thanks for a speedy and easy Transaction and speedy delivery, Ta for the sticker aswell :>
Amazingly fast delivery and a genuine sense of warmth from this wonderful company
Excellent service! Have not had an issue yet.
Excellent service. Arrived in 2 days which is amazing. Spores good quality and very happy with my purchase. Great work
Excellent spores, you can really see the microorganisms at play
Tip top company; great products delivered in amazing packaging. Great service and always there to help if you have problems.
Great for microscopy
Order sent stright away, very helpful always shop here for my bits and bobs. Thanks.
Quick delivery, yet to use it but everything looks amazing so far 👏🏽
Amazing customer service and an amazing experience with Viking Spores thank you !!
great stuff
great communication through out excellent products
Mush love to dom and the team
I was initially put off by having to pay via bank transfer but the very reasonable price and the friendly and welcoming attitude on the website won me over. The payment and communication for the order were superb though and the agar plates I ordered arrived swiftly. I did expect the individual plates to be sealed with parafilm so was a little disappointed that they were not. I think that was my own misunderstanding of the product description however. I am fully intending to purchase supplies from here in the future.
Fast, friendly, efficient.
quality vendor happy with my purchase will be back
Professional and fast, carefully packed , will definitely use them in the future.thank you
Great service and products. Always packaged well.
Good choice and quick delivery. Appears to be healthy viable products thankyou
Viking Spores is rated 4.95 based on 588 reviews