Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

This is my second purchase of mushroom compost bags from Viking Spores, because the first time I got great results. I also appreciate the quick delivery.
10/10 everything is the highest quality they can be, can’t go wrong with them
Affordable price good quality spores. Quick delivery time Overall a good experience.
Perfectly succinct and thorough.. Easy to follow for even the layman.! I’ve been a forester for 25years foraging mushrooms.. this company and its founder are genius..
Fantastic service and great knowledge. Thanks for your help
Cudous keeping it real
The kit I bought was brilliant. Everything needed for a beginner like me and all of the instructions were clear to the point. I would not hesitate to recommend viking spores to anyone. The sticker was just a bonus!
Top quality materials, 5* service, quick turnaround and very responsive customer services… even to nuisance messages on WhatsApp at 11pm 😂👍🏻
Excellent! Friendly customer service,handling any problems quickly,and efficiently. Items as described, with easy to follow instructions and advice. Above all, a trustworthy and honest business.
Great quality and range of products, with everything running smoothly on the delivery side of things. I can't fault Viking Spores on anything. I hope they keep up this outstanding service.
10/10 so far, looking forward to more purchases in the future. You can tell this is a company built on passion and love.
Quick delivery, good presentation
The service and attention to detail is fantastic 👏
I have bought from Viking spores a few times and they've always been excellent. Quick delivery and no problems with any of the products. Shop with confidence.
Correct!
Fast delivery, well packaged and exactly what I wanted. 10/10 would recommend.
Very fast delivery thank you.
The product I ordered from Viking Spores is fantastic and highly professional and sterile packaging with easy to follow instructions. I will be continually using Viking Spires as I completely happy with the whole company and its process. Thank you everybody, take care and stay safe Viking team.
Quick service, delivered as stated, happy customer
Very quick delivery. Hassle free. Packets they come in are cool as
Viking Spores is rated 4.95 based on 589 reviews