Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

Outstanding service from Viking Spores. First time buying, a great intuitive website and great communication. Super fast delivery! Purchased a grow kit as a complete beginner, the instructions and all the kit made for a easy growing experience. THANK YOU VIKING SPORES!
Great delivery service
Perfect customer service Dom! Was worried about sending cash in post but didn't have one issue, the delivery time was also very quick 5*
Really happy with the service! Dominic seems like a genuinely nice person too. Helpful, extremely fast response times, and really helpful. Will definitely be back!
Great stuff! Fast delivery and great product.
Excellent seller. Straight forward and prompt delivery. Good communication. Would recommend.
Fantastic service, have used viking spores in the past and have always been very happy with the service and products
Fast delivery and extremely well packed, eagerly awaiting my microscope viewing
Fabulous service and great quality. Long may Viking Spores continue to serve the community.
Excellent service, very high quality perfect experience
Great service, fast delivery and detailed instructions
Very professional, quick and efficient. I couldn’t recommend a better shop for all your mycology needs!
Faultless and highly recommended!
Very supportive, having tried another kit for buttons that failed from another company, this method is intuitive and well explained. Looking forward to my garlic mushrooms on toast👍
Y’all doing Great! One thing would be good to have in store tho.. Bulk substrate Coco Coir Vermiculite. Myself personally... I’m beginner who don’t want to risk playing with ratios so at this point I rather leave it on professionals.. People who knows . Much love!😉🤘
Dominic is awesome. He always goes out of his way to educate his customers and make sure that they are happy with his products. His products also help those who are trying help themselves. Top service!
Viking spores: nice simple process for purchasing! My items arrived in quick time and I am very happy with the condition of the product….
The delivery was so fast, everything packaged very well, 10/10 quality🤙
Very impressed just gutted your closing down as i want to order 3 more grow bags and spore
This is my second purchase of mushroom compost bags from Viking Spores, because the first time I got great results. I also appreciate the quick delivery.
Viking Spores is rated 4.95 based on 588 reviews