Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help.

The customer service is on point in every way helps with any problems. And actually answers your questions and concerns. Even helped me over Christmas period. The delivery is fast. Packaging on point too. Can’t say enough good about him. Wish all online shops were this good. He puts the king in Viking
Very well presented products and service. Products are without a doubt of the very highest quality. I cannot recommend this company enough, and won't be going anywhere else in the future.
It’s good, secure and delivery was quick. The product itself has always been reliable and of good quality. Only problem, I’ve had the same sticker a few times, would love more sticker variety!
Fast delivery, no mess about, definitely be using all the time :)
Amazing service, Dominic went above and beyond, can't wait to see the results!
Good Products.I Recomend it.
Very helpful and great products
Highly recommended
Thanks for the sticker
10/10 top service
Great kit, really well constructed with easy to follow instructions ! Just waiting for the magic to start ! Amy day now!
Fast delivery, great communication and, so far, excellent results
Easy to use website with plenty of information to help guide your choice of purchase. Customer service was good replying within a couple hours, only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because the grow bag took so long to dispatch after I payed extra for next day. Overall great site with great staff and products available, will definitely be using again
Great service and product, I highly recommend.
Arrived perfectly packaged and with instructions. Parcel contained everything I needed. Really nice communication from this company too. I’d shop with Viking Spores again!
Amazing service, Bang Tidy! Whoop! -Peter McSmashed
Fast delivery, great prices and communication, will be back for more! :)
Great service and excellent product , ordered multiple times with no problems
Ordered multiple times in the last year or so, got what I wanted everytime with no fail. Need a better microscope now but thats my problem.
Very good service.very quick reply to my questions.5/5
Excellent service. Even received a follow up email with further instructions and pictures for guidance
Viking Spores is rated 4.92 based on 225 reviews