Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

i found Viking spores at the beginning of my microscopy journey and thought the site to be very professional and informative, it was also nice to see some sales items too!. Id soon made my choices and came to pay, unfortunately at this point i was a little dubious as i was asked to send a payment rather than have it taken.. however i looked at some reviews and though they seemed happy and i can fully understand why. well presented quality goods and very quick turn around.. these guys know what they are doing, and i am very happy .
Fantastic service and great knowledge. Thanks for your help
Cudous keeping it real
The kit I bought was brilliant. Everything needed for a beginner like me and all of the instructions were clear to the point. I would not hesitate to recommend viking spores to anyone. The sticker was just a bonus!
Top quality materials, 5* service, quick turnaround and very responsive customer services… even to nuisance messages on WhatsApp at 11pm 😂👍🏻
Excellent! Friendly customer service,handling any problems quickly,and efficiently. Items as described, with easy to follow instructions and advice. Above all, a trustworthy and honest business.
Great quality and range of products, with everything running smoothly on the delivery side of things. I can't fault Viking Spores on anything. I hope they keep up this outstanding service.
10/10 so far, looking forward to more purchases in the future. You can tell this is a company built on passion and love.
Quick delivery, good presentation
The service and attention to detail is fantastic 👏
I have bought from Viking spores a few times and they've always been excellent. Quick delivery and no problems with any of the products. Shop with confidence.
Correct!
Fast delivery, well packaged and exactly what I wanted. 10/10 would recommend.
Very fast delivery thank you.
The product I ordered from Viking Spores is fantastic and highly professional and sterile packaging with easy to follow instructions. I will be continually using Viking Spires as I completely happy with the whole company and its process. Thank you everybody, take care and stay safe Viking team.
Quick service, delivered as stated, happy customer
Very quick delivery. Hassle free. Packets they come in are cool as
Always an amazing service! Great spores and a great guy! Would recommend to anyone!
Brilliant. Will definitely order again.
Bloody great, so theses people some love x
Perfect. Professional supplies. No contamination and great customer service!
Viking Spores is rated 4.94 based on 546 reviews