The Van Discount Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Discount Company Ltd
Read The Van Discount Company Ltd Reviews

About The Van Discount Company Ltd:

At Van Discount we offer the cheapest deals on brand new vans for sale from a vast range of manufacturers. All of our vehicles are supplied with full UK specification and warranty, and are offered at low prices that you won’t find anywhere else.

Our team have over 30 years of experience behind them in commercial vehicle sales, and as we stock all makes and models, providing professional, impartial, honest advice about all vans on the market.

Our best van deals are available with a range of flexible finance options available including hire purchase, flexible lease and contract hire, getting your hands on a new van has never been easier.

sales@vandiscount.co.uk

Suite 13
Lancashire Digital Technology Centre Bancroft Rd
Burnley
BB10 2TP

Great service and great price . From the first call Neil, was professional and efficient, when he said he would do something , it was done 10 minutes later. Unlike the other 5 companies I called ,he gave me the prices straight away, no messing around. He had all the information. They delived a great Van and on time.
We are SMT a small company in Cradley Heath.STRONGLY RECOMEND
VAN DISCOUNT
Thanks a lot for wonderful and quick Service
Excellent Service,
This is our fourth purchase through The Van Discount Company and as before we received top class service, the purchase was made easy and to he vehicle arrived when it was supposed to.
5 star service from Paul Redman
Kevin Atha
Managing Director
Chemseal Solutions Ltd
Good service, good communication, Paul Redman is very professional.
Was a pleasure dealing with Paul. He was very responsive and made sure we have received a van exactly according to our specifications (including all the modifications).
Excellent service from placing order to delivery of vehicle, very satisfied customer. Colin Fyfe, Scotland
We recently took delivery of a Luton van. Paul was really helpful especially due to lockdown restrictions as we didn’t expect to be able to take delivery so soon. The van was delivered on time and is exactly what we need. I couldn’t recommend The Van Discount Company highly enough and will definitely use them again.
Great price, service and communication! Would def recommend
OUR DEALINGS WERE WITH MR. PAUL REDMAN WHO PROVIDED US WITH
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PURCHASE OF
THE VEHICLE. EVERYTHING CLEAR AND PRECISE.
Excellent customer service throughout - ability to source a vehicle to our specification came at ease and within two weeks from first point of contact, vehicle was delivered to our address no problem.
Original business was first met with Ford who were unable to provide vehicle to required spec unlike The Van Discount Co - Well done guys !
After initially being dubious of purchasing from an online retailer I can now rest assured. I ordered a brand new Ford Transit in a hard to find black colour with a range of extras. The communication process was prompt and precise with the option to purchase or finance - with no pressure given from Paul as to which way I should proceed. The van arrived as planned and within the time frame given. Thank you and I will return when I require further additions to my fleet.
Excellent and very efficient service to supply a new commercial van
Took delivery of my shiny new Ford Transit Custom today but can’t drive it until Sunday as it is on the new 20 reg plate. Van should have come ply lined but this has not been done however The Van Discount Company are getting someone here tomorrow to sort it.
Great service
I have been dealing with Paul for over 15 years. They have always been the best price. From the point of ordering the van to delivering could not be better.
Thanks Paul great service. Boys love the new transit
Brilliant Service from Paul & Neil. Van delivered in less than two weeks. Much easier than buying from a main dealer!
The Van Discount Company Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews