The Van Discount Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Discount Company Ltd
Read The Van Discount Company Ltd Reviews

About The Van Discount Company Ltd:

At Van Discount we offer the cheapest deals on brand new vans for sale from a vast range of manufacturers. All of our vehicles are supplied with full UK specification and warranty, and are offered at low prices that you won’t find anywhere else.

Our team have over 30 years of experience behind them in commercial vehicle sales, and as we stock all makes and models, providing professional, impartial, honest advice about all vans on the market.

Our best van deals are available with a range of flexible finance options available including hire purchase, flexible lease and contract hire, getting your hands on a new van has never been easier.

sales@vandiscount.co.uk

Suite 13
Lancashire Digital Technology Centre Bancroft Rd
Burnley
BB10 2TP

The Van Discount Company were very good to deal with, found out what we wanted, and both vans delivered, so thank you.
An absolute diamond service company. Very competitively priced. They were up for the challenge to supply our custom vans when 18 out of 20 companies said NO. We were updated at every stage of the build without having to chase. All vans have been supplied on time. And they managed to negotiate a 3-year service from the manufacturer at no extra cost to us. Extremely pleased.
The Van Discount Company Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 The Van Discount Company Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 The Van Discount Company Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
A excellent service I know the world is up side down but thank you for your help
Thank you for a great service the van is exactly as described .Delivered to my door thank you Neil
The Van Discount Company Ltd 5 star review on 16th May 2021
This is my second van I have purchased from van discount company first time I dealt with Neil and was very happy with the service second time I dealt with Paul and my experience was just as good van was a little longer coming but that’s a sign of the time but I can’t big them up enough thanks very much Paul for all your help.
Having contacted the Van Discount Company in response to an advertised price for a Ford Custom van we recieved the vehicle as per the quote. Communications were good and any questions were answered in a timely manner. The delivery was made to Aberdeen without issue and arrangements for payment were straight forward and fair. I would be more than happy to return to the Van Discount Company in the future. Thanks for your help!
My first time using The Van Discount Company and I can't rate them high enough. They managed to source the exact platform I required in a van. They also kept me updated on where my order was and when to expect to receive it. I will definitely use them again should I change my van again.
Very impressed, first time I've used these guys. Enquired about a new van on a Thursday, delivered the following Wednesday. New van perfect in every way, great price and spec. Much cheaper than local Ford dealer and better customer service. Delivery company/driver great too.
Recently purchased from this company. Van was a great price, there were some delays from the manufacturer, Neil stayed on top of the dates, and kept chasing daily. Im hoping not to need another van for a few years, but when I do, this will be my first place to look for one. Recommend 100%
Excellent service and price. This was the first time we had purchased a vehicle over the Internet, however everything was made straight forward and simple. We will certainly use them again and recommend them to everyone we know. Alan Robinson S and A Robinson stonemasons.
Hi recently purchased double cab tipper from the van discount company my Dealings were with Paul very nice guy always happy to help . the van exceeded my expectations it was exactly what I wanted thanks guys
A faultless service from start to finish - immediate response to questions by email, always available by phone. The price I received for the van was the most competitive I could get. Van was delivered to the Scottish Highlands at no extra charge. Would highly recommend The Van Discount Company. Chris.
Neil was brilliant from start to finish very easy transaction, excellent price with service to match highly recommended will definitely use again in the future.
Did exactly what they promised
Great service and great price . From the first call Neil, was professional and efficient, when he said he would do something , it was done 10 minutes later. Unlike the other 5 companies I called ,he gave me the prices straight away, no messing around. He had all the information. They delived a great Van and on time. We are SMT a small company in Cradley Heath.STRONGLY RECOMEND VAN DISCOUNT
Thanks a lot for wonderful and quick Service
Excellent Service,
This is our fourth purchase through The Van Discount Company and as before we received top class service, the purchase was made easy and to he vehicle arrived when it was supposed to. 5 star service from Paul Redman Kevin Atha Managing Director Chemseal Solutions Ltd
Good service, good communication, Paul Redman is very professional.
Was a pleasure dealing with Paul. He was very responsive and made sure we have received a van exactly according to our specifications (including all the modifications).
The Van Discount Company Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews