Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
The order was easy to complete on line, delivery was by the expected date, the items were well packaged and as a family we are more than pleased with the memorial stones we have now laid for our much loved and much missed parents. Thank you.
Easy to order and quick delivery. I ordered Jones the Bones oil which is brilliant.
Great product, well worth the wait and looks very good now it’s up.
excellent click and collect service.
Item was delivered promptly and well packaged to avoid any damage. A Beautifully carved love spoon
I ordered my house number online and contacted Valley Mill to change the colour. It wasn’t a problem at all. I later contacted the company to check the progress of my order and again, the customer service was excellent. I was phoned promptly when the order was ready and we called in to collect. It’s just as I’d hoped it would be and once again the service from Valley Mill was excellent. I wouldn’t give any less than 5 stars. Thank you Valley Mill, highly recommended.
It was very easy to order from you and being able to see what the product would look like on you site is brilliant.
Lovely product, excellant slate very good quality. The personalisation was spot on . The whole process of purchase and super fast delivery with great pricing.
Really nice blanket, good quality and perfect for my needs.
Excellent service and products. Very pleased with the candles.
I seldom make online purchases but this was great value, easy and hassle free. I received assistance via email with my order that needed to be delivered on time, as I was returning overseas. It came a few days early. The product was packaged extremely well & exceeded my expectations. The soft appearance of the Welsh slate gives a pleasing gentleness to a cold subject. If you haven't already done so - do check with your local cemetery what you are permitted to place as a memorial, as council regulations vary. I highly recommend Valley Mill and would use again if delivery overseas becomes possible in the future.
Easy to design required layout for house name plate, resulting slate plaque was crisp and clear and arrived well packaged with clear instructions to secure it to the wall. Delighted with the product adds a touch of class to the doorway. Thank you.
More than happy with my house sign. Amazing quality slate and beautifully engraved. Packaged very securely/safely. Definitely recommend this company.
First time I’ve used this company & I was very pleased with the whole shopping experience. Delivery was prompt, safely wrapped & the products were lovely as I just wanted 2 small gifts that were a bit different but meaningful. Hope to use Valley Mill again soon & maybe I’ll treat myself!!
The service from Valley Mill was very good, item arrived on date as stated.The quality is very good.
Nick was really helpful from start to finish of the ordering process! Thank you and I’ll be purchasing from your company again! The items bought are for Christmas gifts so not able to write a review on those yet but all look lovely!
Beautiful products, speedy service, very well packed
i was so pleased when my sign arrived it was better than i expected and was glad i had bought it
Extremely pleased with my personalised slate heart. Impressed with the service, especially as I had misspelt a word and I was contacted to correct the matter. Excellent quality and quick service
Thank you Deborah!