Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
Amazing, quick delivery and fantastic product! Thank you so much!
Very professional company, easy to deal with. I needed a piece of slate made to measure and it was made perfectly for an amazing price. The slate is beautiful and looks amazing. I can’t recommend this company enough even the delivery was very fast. I will definitely be ordering from Vally Mill in the future.
We are delighted with our Welsh slate house sign. It is a very high quality product, and looks perfect. The service from Valley Mill was excellent, and the ability to create your finished sign (trying out numerous options) online was extremely useful and very easy to do. We recommend them highly.
A clear and easy to use website, my goods arrived a week earlier than the estimation given securely packed
Great service , excellent product . Well packed and good communication. Flower vase in slate for Mums grave is superb . Thank you so much 😊
Couldn't be more helpful. Had to sort my order over the phone. While on the phone they were sending images through. So pleased from ordering to the finished product
Excellent and very polite and friendly service both on ordering and when I needed to make an amendment.
I ordered a slate cheese plate as a gift for a 70th birthday. I stumbled upon the Valley Mill website which had a great selection of goods on offer. The order was processed quickly (Tuesday) and I received the personalised plate on Friday - super fast and in perfect condition. Will definitely be ordering again!
Dear Valley Mill thanks for your great service. It was indeed a pleasure to do business with you and your service was excellent and delivery was as promised.
Quick efficient service
The quality of the product is exceptional; we are very pleased.
Highly rated - the team were efficient with our query and made recommendations of the best approach. The end result was delivered as advised and looks stunning. Would use again and again - thank you!
Very happy with the lovely quality that exceeded my expectations. Thank you!
Quick delivery and the little jug in perfect condition
Great service, very prompt. Helpful team, responding immediately to queries I had and then resolving the issue. Very happy with the slate heart and its extremely efficient service, will definitely use Vally Mill again!
Very fast and efficient service..
Efficient and delivered as promised
very good product , delivery as stated when ordered
Great company Lovely products. Have used before and would use again.
Helpful customer service and a superb product. We are absolutely thrilled with our new number 6. Thank you
Valley Mill is rated 4.9 based on 590 reviews