Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
I sent an email to you on the 15th December as soon as these coasters were delivered, along with images of the coasters as I am disappointed with them. As yet, I have not received any reply or acknowledgement from you to this email.
Hi Wendy, Apologies, but where was this sent to? I have scoured the inbox and we have no record of any message from you. Can you send this again please to: sales@valleymill.co.uk Thanks Valley Mill
Waited over a month and still no joy. No notification as to why a delay. Finally phoned the office and lo our order was here in 24 hours. What?!!!! Product is nice.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review - our standard turnaround time for house signs is approximately three weeks, give or take during busier times (i.e. the run-up to Christmas). We recently suffered a delay due to a staff member coming down with Covid, and so that held us up by about a week. We do give estimated dates for arrival, but we do advise that these can't be offered as firm guarantees for obvious reasons. When you enquired as to what stage of completion your order was at, it was coincidentally nearly ready to go and so was able to be sent out. Glad you like the product though!
late with the order and lost my order (delivery)
Signs are just ok for the money not as nice as I was hoping for, feel really boxy and totally machines produced. Wanted something more rustic and these signs don’t hit the mark for me. Also delivery wasn’t great either, no courier notice. Overall I wouldn’t order again.
Hi Alexandra! We're quite disappointed to see this - maybe you could give us a little more information in regards to your order and where you feel it fell short? Our Customer Care team are reachable by email and phone Monday-Friday from 10-4 and we can help you with any aspect of your order, at any stage of its progress :) I notice that you chose the 'chamfered' option as the edge style on your house signs - these are the smooth, straight edges that give it a bevelled effect. Did you know that we also have a chipped edge style, that would give the slate a more authentic, rustic looking edge? This might have been more suited to your needs! We also ship via DPD and they sent an automatic notification once we dispatch, and you should get one from us too. DPD will also send another notification the next working day, when the parcel is out for delivery, to let you know what time of day to expect it. If you have any concerns at all concerning your order, just let us know! Thanks Valley Mill
Valley Mill is rated 4.9 based on 590 reviews