Trade Washrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Washrooms
Read Trade Washrooms Reviews

About Trade Washrooms:

No more trips to branch. No more queues. Skip the hassle and get the job done online. Here at Trade Washrooms, we have swapped the traditional trade counter for an easy-to-use online store to focus on competitive pricing and a top-notch customer experience.

Trade Washrooms sell toilet and shower products to meet the rigorous demands of today’s commercial installations, with nationwide delivery to businesses in Mainland UK.

hello@tradewashrooms.co.uk

Good service, arrived on time.
Easy to navigate website and speedy delivery. Thank you. I will be using you again.
Great company to deal with. Although I ordered on their website, the team followed up with an email which is a nice touch and gives you the confidence your order is looked after. Easy website to navigate, good choice and super quick delivery. Will definitely use again in the future. Thank you!
I can't recommend enough. I needed some specialist items at short notice so I rang Trade Washrooms and spoke to Craig. He was really helpful and went above and beyond, speaking to the warehouse to put together exactly what I needed and got it dispatched in super quick time. It was delivered within 24 hours. They seem like lovely people too. Thank you.
Excellent from start to finish. Ordered a part that happened to be obsolete and they rang me with direct replacement and sent out with a super fast delivery. Defo use again
Excellent customer service and delivery
IT WAS SO EASY FROM START TO FINISH WHEN PUTTING IN THE ORDER, NO PROBLEMS, FORMS EASY TO FOLLOW. QUICK RESPONSE ONCE ORDER WAS SENT TO SAY IT HAD BEEN RECEIVED. VERY QUICK DELIVERY, PRODUCTS VERY WELL PACKED, CHECKED AND NO DAMAGE. FIRST CLASS SERVICE, MAKES A PLEASANT CHANGE. THANK YOU, WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE INSTALLING THEM.
Super quick service and attention. Ordered Saturday and received Tuesday including a “change” of order along the way. Top quality grab rails should help aged mother. This is not the place for a cheap and shoddy experience.
Good price, rapid delivery!
Great punctual service delivered excactly when promised.
Delivery was efficient, price was competitive, online description was accurate, what's not to like. I will be using Trade Washrooms again and am happy to recommend to others (I was recommended to them initially). Thank you.
Ordered the Blue Dry Eco Hand Dryer online, easy to order, choice of colours, free delivery. Turned up on time just had it fitted and it’s amazing, drys your hands in no time at all. All in all great service and great product = 1 happy customer ?
I recently bought a hand dryer for our factory. I found the compare function really useful, but I also called their office for a bit more information. The advice the staff gave really helped me make a decision. I ordered the dryer on Tuesday and it was delivered Wednesday morning.
Friendly and prompt service once we managed to set up an account. No Credit account terms available which is restrictive.
lack of help and understanding of older peoples digital problems,.not enough phone comms.what is 'chat'this is not talking but slow typing for some
Hi Patrick, thank you for taking my call just now. I am sorry to hear you had difficulty with the online chat facility prior to ordering from us. We understand that online chat is not everyone's cup of tea, and this is why our customer service team offered to phone you back straight away. On a positive note, I am pleased you were happy with the products you ordered from us and thank you once again for your business. Craig.
Trade Washrooms is rated 4.9 based on 55 reviews