TouchNote Reviews

of reviewers recommend TouchNote
Read TouchNote Reviews
I have sent 3 cards and only 2 were delivered. They were thank you cards, so it mattered to me that the recipients got them. I have also been sent 3 cards from my family and I never received any of them!! Touchnote customer service keeps blaming the postal service, but giving the cards up to a month to arrive seems like ample time and blaming the post office is unfair. NEVER use touchnote if you care if your card is received.
Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TouchNote. I'm very sorry to hear about these delays/non-deliveries, and for the inconvenience, they have caused you. We print and post all orders within one working day. Unfortunately, though, we don't have tracking on cards, so we can't control final delivery. We do offer a free replacement for each card that gets delayed or is not delivered, right from the app, no questions asked. And we always try our best to find a way to make this right for our customers. In any case, if you experience any other issues moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know through help@touchnote.com Kind regards, Joseph TouchNote Customer Support
This company are a disgrace. The first card they sent 3 days too early even though they were informed of the date. The second time they should of delivered on 30th Jan for my daughters 21st. It still hasn’t arrived 17th Feb. Their service rep Vlad’s response. You have been given a credit, what’s the problem? Now they say they won’t refund my money because the 14 day period is over. Disgraceful.
It is impossible to terminate your subscription with this company! What a huge rip off! I subscribe with them in August and decided it wasn’t worth the money. I was assigned a very complicated account number and when I log into the system it keeps asking me why I want to terminate. It locks up on me all the time. I’m going to turn this company into the Better Business Bureau!
I have subscribed to TouchNote for years. I’ve had only one mishap in which a card wasn’t delivered for which they apologized but no compensation was offered. I purchased credits for cards which I cannot access unless I pay them for another years subscription which is THEFT on their part. I have complained with no response from TouchNote. I used to tell everyone I knew about how wonderful this service was but I will now ACTIVELY tell everyone and anyone how horrible this company is!
Avoid at all costs. Repeated bad experience with deliveries taking many weeks for arriving. Not much use in contacting customer service.
Terrible service. Big rip off. Entices you in with promise of free cards. I downloaded the app and logged out, no free cards after that, just constantly asked to subscribe. Tried to make a card. Couldn’t have a picture and an image and words. What a rip off
I’m blaming COVID-19 for deterioration in delivery times. Pre Covid I found the service and postal delivery time excellent particularly to Australia and NZ. Since the pandemic it’s taken longer in some instances but has eventually arrived at the correct destinations. Most mail and package delivery from overseas has taken many months so it’s not just TouchNote.
Aweful stuff. The cards only rollover for a short time, and they charge yearly even though the price is listed per month
Long turnaround after order and several postcards never arrived-even after I submitted an order to resend. Boooo.
Easy process to purchase credits for product. Terrible process for delivering purchased cards within a reasonable time. TouchNote fails with delivery promises. 6 cards I ordered were NEVER received. Shame!!
Touchnote is not the app if you want cards delivered in a time;y manner. I recently ordered several christmas cards and completed the process 2 weeks before Christmas. Touchnote confirmed receipt and provided a 12/22 delivery date. After 12/30, and no cards received, Touchnote was contacted for customer service. They did nothing! stated they weren't responsible for delivery dates. Shocking that you put trust and $$ into their product, but get no guarantee!!! Request for credit was denied as well. I now believe that they dont always even send the cards out - they just collect the $$.
I have used this app over the last five years and never had an issue; however, this year it has stolen my money and not sent any of my cards. I tried to contact customer service, which was difficult to even find, but just received an email to say don’t email again! I am removing the app
1) Keep telling me I have free cards, and then asking me to pay at the last minute in sneaky ways. 2) Very difficult to unsubscribe from. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BANK DETAILS. Avoid at all costs!
Terrible customer service and unreliable performance. I have 3 cards that were ordered in October that have not been received. They resent and gave apologies and assurances this rarely happens while blaming the postal service. The supposedly resent cards also never made it. This has been over 2 months. They say their system shows them sent and it is out of their control once they post. My app still shows each of these cards as not posted and stuck in the process. They explain this as a glitch in the app. TouchNote had a glitch in their operations and will not address. Stay away!!!!!! They also will not refund my money for the remainder of the year paid in full. I have wasted so much time with this company. Stay far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It took 21 days for a birthday card to reach Cyprus this was very disappointing and embarrassing. Referred a friend to Touchnote their card never reached the destination. I do not trust that Touchnote will do what I pay them for and so this service is NOT acceptable.
I have used this app for over 8 years and sent over 2 hundred cards but in the last 2 years it has become increasingly difficult to use on a mobile phone. I completed a card today and was unable to send it. It kept taking me back to my address book to add more addresses and I could not get out of the loop. I switched off, logged in later and the card was no longer visible or accessible. I will join Moonpig and give up eith Touchnote as soon as I have used up my credits or can I have a refund?
Poor quality products and horrible customer service. Order delayed. No response to email requests for help. Part of the order arrived. I still don’t have entire order. Again, so disappointed in the quality. You can do better at your local pharmacy. And, they won’t refund your membership - even on a prorated basis. Lots better options out there. Fool me once...
This is the second time my bank details have been stolen from touchnote. I will never trust this company again! Happy to share further details.
Be Aware!!!! I last used TouchNote back in July. I’ve had £11.70 automatically come out of my account in November which I’m now in credit with them!!! I’ve never signed up to anything, worrying part is that they have kept my bank details since July. My emails of my concerns are being ignored. Hopefully my bank will sort this. Never using TouchNotes again
Wish I could give zero!! Lure you in with free card then take 47.99! Absloute scam hopefully the bank will sort as I DID NOT sign up to this!! AVOID
TouchNote is rated 1.26 based on 136 reviews