Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles and Mosaics
Read Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

Tell us how Tiles and Mosaics made you happy
Great selection of tiles. Really lovely and helpful staff. Would definitely use them again.
Really happy with our tile purchase. We bought cocoon in the multisize. They look fab!
Great tiles
Fast delivery and amazing tiles (Gris Fleury Bianco). The quality is superb!
Bought the canopus patterned tiles from Tiles and Mosaics. They look wonderful, so happy, Excellent service and fast delivery.
Really impressive customer service. Found the support fantastic. Great advice from really pleasant and friendly staff.
Bought a job lot of tiles for a commercial project. Dealt with Peter, he was really helpful and found me something that did the job perfectly as a great price. Would definitely use again.
Excellent customer service as always. Beautiful tiles in 2 bathrooms. I’ll be back !!
Bought from the Leeds showroom several times now. Always fantastic product and service.
We ordered Chateaux tiles from Tiles and Mosaics, what a great choice. They look gorgeous in our bathroom and we love the mixed size style. We were not sure what to buy but found the staff really helpful and friendly. We have already recommended them to our neighbour.
Prompt and professional service
very good and quick delivery of my purchase
Beautiful tiles at a great price.
Very fast delivery and well packaged
Fantastic
Superb customer service.
Excellent range of high quality tiles, great customer service experience. Highly recommend
Bought some glazed metro tiles from the showroom last week. We are really pleased with them. They look brilliant in our new kitchen. We had a fab experience dealing with Tiles & Mosaics too. They were so helpful and friendly. Fab showroom too.
Peter and Cameron have been amazingly helpful! I needed to replace some broken tiles that I originally purchased from them back in 2009. Instead of suggesting that I would need to replace the whole floor they suggested we should order in a sample from Italy to see if the current batch colour matched ours. And it does! I couldn’t be happier. Ten of ten for service and advice. Many thanks to you both.
Exceptional service and products. The best showroom we found and the team are great, really knowledgable and can source options for any interior design ideas you might have.
Great looking tiles, fast delivery. Would but again - no problem.
Tiles and Mosaics is rated 4.93 based on 59 reviews