Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
So far all I have done is place my order for a delivery a.s.a.p. as currently my wife remains in hospital paralysed from the neck down due to a spinal stroke and has been since 12th December, 21. With discharge due I require the shed urgently to be able to clear my garage for conversion into a wet room. Your telesales people, I’ve spoken to 3 of them over the last couple of days have been so kind and helpful. I’m looking forward to seeing the quality that you express in your advertising.
Very slick and helpful ordering system. Kept fully informed at each step with any queries raised quickly and efficiently dealt with. We ordered via a brochure and price list on the phone only to be told we should never have been sent the price list as prices are changing often. The actual price is to be found on- line. This anomaly was fully explained and the order went through smoothly. Looking forward to receiving our new shed!!
the lady I contact to buy the shed was very helpful and made the ordering very easy, she was very pleasant, and it made straightforward as to the purchase, thank you for your help
We've made our order for our 12 x 8 Pent shed on May 26th and confirmation of delivery in August which gives us plenty of time to sort out this end. Found them very helpful, and polite when I spoke to a lady Called Joann at customer services. Must say I was very impressed with the high reviews given. Roll on August . Regards Pete from New Milton Hants. 👍👍😀😀
I have not received my item yet but will review on receipt.My poor rating is because the shed I ordered this week was £150 more than 10 days ago.I did discuss with customer services who didn't seem to care.I did point out I had seen it last week at significantly less and ask if theyd honour as gesture of goodwill.I know prices increase but not that much.!Hope the product is worth the extra expense and the wait cudnt deliver for 2 weeks at the earliest.
Excellent company to do business with, fast, reliable and deliver exactly as promised. Paul set off from Leeds at 0400 this morning to make the journey down south into Wiltshire to deliver my shed and arrived shortly after 0800 as planned. The shed is fantastic and expertly loaded and unloaded off the lorry with every care taken. Thank you Tiger, I will most definitely be recommending your products to friends and family alike.
This is a review of the ordering process and customer service and not the shed. I ordered my shed by phone, as I had some questions to ask before ordering. I spoke with an extremely, polite and helpful guy called Kieran, a Liverpool supporter, we digressed on to football for a few minutes. Kieran's assistance with a delivery enquiry, which he resolved in minutes and his shed information was excellent, as was his product knowledge. This resulted in an order being placed there and then, he then gave me a selection of delivery dates to choose from. Excellent customer service received throughout.
Good range of models and options. Appear to be well constructed. Lack of staff at the site but Harry, who dealt with us was very helpful.
I feel it is premature to request a review when I have only placed an order. So the review is based upon the ordering process only which was quite quick and easy to complete. I reserve the right to submit another review once I am in receipt of the purchase.
Just ordered a tool shed but not yet delivered. The ordering procedure was easy will let you know my opinion of the shed and delivery process when it arrives
Ordering from Tiger by telephone was v easy, helpful and efficient salesperson who was very polite. Now awaiting delivery
Although the shed looks good from outside, it has a lot of knots and lot of holes in its panels. There's no way it can be weather proof if has holes in it! I only saw these after the builders built the whole thing while I was away at work. Would I recommend Tiger Sheds? Not sure honestly!
Just ordered my first Tiger Shed ! It was very easy and to my design, can’t wait to see it, then I’ll review the product itself!
when ordering my shed all the staff were very helpful and pleasant i am looking forward to receiving my new shed
This is the first order I have made to Tiger Sheds and so far everything is fine. We shall soon be dismantling our old 8' x 6' shed for disposal and awaiting the delivery of the new one from Tiger on 8th June. All communication has been excellent. Thank you.
Brilliant easy ordering I can’t wait for my new shed to arrive
Ordering a new shed from Tiger sheds was easy. All the information I needed to satisfy my search was available and I feel I have ordered the best shed available for the price I wanted to pay. I will write again when I have received and erected my shed.
I ordered a shed yesterday then enquired about another for a quote and they were so helpful .
Very helpful when ordering my summerhouse
The quality is of high standard I would definitely recommend these sheds really happy with this item from ordering to delivery could not fault this company keep up the good work Bought this for my husband he is so happy so long as he is happy then I am happy thank you Mrs Caroline steadman
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.44 based on 479 reviews