The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Very quick to respond, professional and very helpful to any questions asked
Quality service. Great prices
Easy and quick booking process. Good price and wide choice of cars.
Very efficient
Plenty of choice of vehicles and all appear impressive according to the photographs. Mildly irritating that I was referred to throughout by an incorrect first name (I.e Davis rather than David). I had been offered a discounted price, but this failed to materialise in the final bill.
Very friendly, fast at responding, extremely helpful! Nothing but a 5 star experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone and use again for car hire!! Very happy!
An excellent service provided at short the notice. The car was a beautiful classic car. The owner/driver could not have been more helpful and friendly.
Rachael was great with my queries and very prompt, she provided solutions immediately and worked around a budget i had, felt very safe booking through these guys so definitely highly recommend if you are a bride planning her wedding from overseas in Scotland, they make the whole booking process so easy especially with the time difference between our countries :)
The service was excellent and the choice of cars outstanding. Responses were courteous and prompt. I would have no hesitation in recommending this helpful and friendly services
Stepped in at 72 hours notice and did an amazing job. Thank you so much
Great service, easy to use, good communication, would recommend
The quote was delivered quickly and with transparency. While it is quite expensive, it is also the most competitive offer we found for the area of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
Great service easy to book up
Found it easy to navigate the site and brows the car opions. Once we made our choice the booking and paying the deposit were straight foreward. They have a large selection of differing cars to choose from.
Easy, polite service. Looking forward to the big day.
Very helpful and professional
Excellent communication, very easy to book
Great service from start to finish . I was a little concerned that we were booking just a few weeks ahead of the wedding and everything was on-line BUT I needn't have worried. Prompt responses, kept me up to date with progress in finding a driver and then put me in touch with the provider/co. which was just perfect as well. Great experience from start to finish well done The Wedding Car Hire People you contributed to a fantastic day and took away some of the stress for the Mother of the Bride !!
Responded very quickly after short notice would recommend highly
Very easy to navigate, good and quick response. Great customer communication.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 355 reviews