The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Smooth booking process, helpful customer services.
Excellent customer service and very helpful when booking Looking forward to the big day
Fantastic service and each email sent with a question was dealt with in a very professional manner. Thank you.
I had been looking for a wedding car for a while and either nothing caught my eye, or the company wouldn't hire out as needed to hire for a longer period than usual, came across this site and saw that I could hire for as long as I needed, I double checked to make sure there wasn't a catch and there wasn't. The quotes are so easy to get and really handy that every quote is emailed with a picture of the car so you don't get confused with what car is which (especially if you do quite a few quotes!) Booking the car was so easy and everything is emailed to you throughout the stages of booking, even heard from the car owner straight after to confirm everything. Amazing company to book with and no hidden catches or charges!
It was difficult to get to talk to a person.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you found it difficult to speak to someone. For future reference our contact details can be found on the following link... https://www.theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk/contact-us/ Our telephone number is 0800 955 0115, where someone is available between 8:30 and 5:30 Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 12:30 on Saturday. Alternatively, we are available via email out of hours.
So far only booked and paid deposit, very quick response in confirming both.
Good contact easy booking all good
5 stars ⭐️
Beautiful car. Great service. 👍👍👍👍👍
Extremely happy with the service from start to finish.
Excellent service no problems at all
Excellent service
Easy and straight forward booking.
Website very easy to use and great selection of cars.
I had no trouble hiring a lovely car for my sons wedding great service
Excellent, communication v. good. My wedding is on 20 August this year.
Very helpful and informative. Gladly answered all my questions.
Staff on enquiring were excellent.very helpful would definitely recommend up time of booking .lots of cars to chose from for your special day.
Excellent customer service
Very easy to view cars, Very prompt in replying to emails and phone calls
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 355 reviews