The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
First class
The service is acceptable, even though the booking info- sent to me was wrong first? It mention swinton, i had to re send a e mail to explain not swinton but to mexborough. Will let you know more after 3rd July.
Great efficient service, allowing me to explain my needs for the wedding day. Simple deposit procedure and confirmation of route and times of pickup and drop off.
Found what i was looking for for my sons special day. Quote was good easy to book on line and pay deposit very professional. Itinery sent of times etc.
Got a quote 2 mins before booking and the car was available. Paid the deposit and then received an email to say the car was no longer available and would I look at other cars. Asked for a refund which was given however I believe if cars are unavailable you should be told before booking rather than booking and then having to chase for a refund. Wouldn’t waste time trying to book another car when the ones on the website are clearly not available.
Excellent service and very easy to book the car of yoyr dreams. Quick to respond. All in all fabulous
Very helpful!
prompt and efficient
Fantastic service would highly recommend
All working well so far 👌
Excellent communication, thank you.
Very easy to look through available cars for your wedding date and the booking process is simple to follow Quick and efficient confirmations sent by email
You have been amazing, excellent communication and customer service. The car we wanted originally became unavailable so we were offered and alternative car, for the same price which turned out to be nicer than the one we chose first. Also offered bottle of complimentary 🍾. Thankyou you have been amazing.
Fantastic and fast customer service with helpful emails which explained the process as it went along. We managed to get our dream car for our wedding within 3 working days!
Very happy with the quick response and customer service. Very helpful
Lovely service
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd have been fantastic there booking system is so easy to use and very fast. They also offer fantastic value for money. We have found everything from the quote,the booking and the payment process to be very easy and very reliable.
Good choice of cars. Timely response to enquiry. Good follow up from the vendor. The proof will be in the pudding as they say, so here’s hoping😀
I can only comment on the service I have received so far as we have not yet had the full experience, however if on the day the service is as spot on as it has been to date I will be more than chuffed. Excellent and efficient service
Extremely happy with the service I have received, from first finding online to booking took probably less than an hour, the hardest part was getting the bride to be to agree which car we were going to go with, once she had decided it was booked within minutes. Thank you so much for making this part of a special day in 2022.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 186 reviews