The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
Really appreciate being able to buy Raspberry Leaf tea in organic quality. Delivery was quick and nice strong paper bag for my tea.
Excellent products and delivery Very nicely packaged When I opened the box I could smell the flavours and aromas of the tea
Good communication; speedy delivery and great customer service (plus their tea and coffee is very nice as well!). Will definitely be using again
Lovely Tea. Easy to navigate website and easy to order. We'll packed and fast delivery
What a wonderful discovery to find that the UK Loose Leaf Company sell Assam tea and deliver it to my door in plastic free wrapping. It is so easy to set up a 3 monthly order and to be reminded when it will arrive. Superb!
This was my third or fourth order from The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company. As always the delivery was speedy and the order was well packaged. Teas are lovely. Packaging was recyclable (all paper).
Great products, delivered quickly, always fresh and wrapped well using recyclables. The only place I buy my tea from now.
I was very pleased with the delivery. My order arrived sooner than I had expected it to, and was packed in recyclable materials. It smelt wonderful as well from the Strawberry Garden tea which I had ordered.
The company is incredible, they have great prices, offer a wide range of products aswell as an amazing selection of loose teas I will definitely be buying from them again in the future
Product arrived in good condition and I am happy that it’s genuine
Quick delivery, well packaged and a lovely product
Fast delivery and great service providing sample teas to try out. Zero plastic waste.
Wonderful teas, I have never had such a variety and so far haven't found one I don't like! I will absolutely order again from you guys and please don't loose the white teas they are my favourite!
Great tasting tea and very speedy delivery :)
Product as described and dispatched promptly. Very high quality
I buy for my husband. Easy to order, quick delivery and(so far) no complaints from my husband!
Fantastic as always. Thank you
Lovely tea, in good recyclable packages. The Rooibos is particularly lovely
Very good tea I would recommend shipping was fast and efficient will order again.
Tried a small amount of Mullein Tea for my lung condition (COPD) and found it very helpful. Just ordered and received in record time my second order, couldn't be more satisfied.
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 514 reviews