The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
Excellent product. Well packaged and delivered.
Great quality tea and quick delivery.
Buying from the UK Loose Leaf Tea Co. is a great way of trying a wide variety of teas and coffees, the choice of which one does not as a rule see in the High Street. I like the descriptions of each product and the helpful information sheet which is included in the order. Coupled with environmentally aware packaging, fair pricing and prompt delivery of orders, I recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Co.
A pleasure to order from. Prompt efficient and friendly service and lovely environmentally friendly packaging. Great range of loose teas and coffee beans.
Have tried 6 different teas, ranging from green, fruit and roobois, all have been lovely and taste very fresh. Teas come well packaged and delivered in respectable time. Very impressed and will be ordering regularly.
Excellent company with delicious choice of Earl Grey teas. Subscription is a handy way of ordering except that I have trouble editing each month, which could be due to my ancient phone! However customer service when I ask for help with this is prompt and friendly. Well done!
I have just recently discovered UK loose leaf due to being well a conformist. What a eye opener the tea selection is first class along with the delivery. Fantastic flavours, variety and choice. I will return again and again.
Great company very fast delivery and fantastic pine needle tea would recommend
Verypleased with my teapot.Loved the free samples of tea. Delivery really quick.Will certainly be ordering again.Thank you.
The quality of the tea is excellent, with a really good choice. Tea is delivered in environmentally friendly packaging promptly.
Excellent Teas. Ordered Earl Grey for myself and peppermint tea for my daughter. We're both really pleased with the tea, and the delivery was prompt.
Wonderful company to order your tea from. I only drink organic leaf tea and Loose Lead Tea company has a variety of delicious flavours. Especially love the pine needle tree tea which is superb for the immune system. Quick, fast delivery and I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you.
Will definitely be purchasing again! Good quality, recyclable packaging, good value. Finally found a tea strainer that works without excessive leaf leakage! I mixed the lavender and chamomile for my sleep tea and the Boost and Energy Green Detox Organic Tea is delicious!
so excellent it has so little packaging. It came in a timely matter. Makes great tea.
We love English Breakfast and Darjeeling tea, and tried several different suppliers including F&M, Harrods, Taylors etc. UK Loose Leaf Tea was the best quality, selection, information and prices. The hands' down winner.
Wonderful business to order your teas & coffee from. Good prompt service. The Assam tea has a nice flavour and makes a strong brew. The Pine Needle tea has a pleasant forest scent and tastes delicious. I strongly recommend both the above brands.
Have used them for a couple of years now. Looked at other companies but they don't have variety of rooibos I like. Great company to deal with. Red chai, best balance, amaretto and orange are all good.
Well packed with paper bags which I always support! Just started taking the mullein tea but will see the results soon I hope! But my suggestion would be maybe the postage price is a bit high and not free compare to other retailers so it wouldn’t be that encouraging me to buy more in future.
I have been using The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company for a few years now. The range of tea available is extensive and it is exquisitely selected. The on-line ordering system is very easy to use and the delivery is always rapid and wonderfully wrapped. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who appreciates a fine product, that is both superbly presented and well researched.
The pine needle tea was very good quality. The tea taste was very sweet and a pleasure to drink. Thank you
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 277 reviews